Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did dragons exist? - Minitokyo

Did dragons exist?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

I think dragons really existed! I also believe that phoenixs and other mystic beings exist! When aliens existe I think there are dragons and other beings who live in the galaxy. I'm dreaming of meeting a dragon are another mystical being!^^

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

i think its possible that dragons could of existed, however, chances are they didnt imho.

heres an interesting page describing dragons tho:
http://www.dragnix.net/From_tail_to_snout/

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

As much as I would like to believe dragons are real, I just don't think they ever existed. I file them away with gods, faeries, and the boogeyman. I need hard proof that will prove beyond the slightest shadow of a doubt they they were actually around. Yay for proof, eh?

hey there are pretty interseting opinions here! yeah i personally think that dragons did exist with the dinosaurs but i might be wrong on that one...i guess i'll only know the answer to that question once i meet God in Heaven.

Bach

nightmare life

Quote by sakuralimhmmm... actually.... no
I read a book, it's about ancient china. They though they saw dragon by mistaken of lightning.
But from the bible, I found of dragon represent satan.

but the chinese have found bones recently of dinosour type animals that were fighting with tigers for food wich many sicentist think that that may have been what the chinese thought was a dragon
And the dragons also represnt a class of angel called Thrones which were said to have shild of fire and golden sword with flames bursting from the angels wings and a ability to destroy milians of demons in a single swipe of there sword but every demon they killed they had to kill a human so god didn't let them go to earth.
and it is impossible for somthing to be about the same and so close to the same from diffrent countrys and continets that never saw a person form one of the others, EX. the dragon from the native amarica legends has the abilty to breath flams and fly faster than a lkightning bolt and were usaly friendly to humans
and the English version (Great Briten not u.s.) the dragons were able to breath fire and fly extrmly fast and were friendly to humans unless they were attacked or someone insulted them.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

dinosaurs did exist as researchers found the fossils
dragons..just somekind on imagination

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

I aslo think dragon hv been in ancient time
maybe they live with the dino or fight with the dino
think they hv wing & could be fly

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by DIstantStarWell . . . ther was a show on the discovery channel that porved how tey were real . . . did you watch it?

Actually right before the first commercial break they said "Now what if this were real?" So the show was fictious, while trying to show a realistic view of how dragons could HAVE existed.

Granted, the fact that multiple different countries had the same depiction of a dragon, yet were never in contact leaves something still amiss. Could've been lightning, or it could've just been a serpent that someone felt bored enough to add wings to it.

Either way, they've not be proven to have existed, but there's always a possibility.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

wallkeeper

wallkeeper

The avatar of hate

i love dragons! yes i think they existed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I agree with you crossfusion :). Sorry for my late respond but I don't have much time :)
So take care and see ya around :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Quote by DIstantStarWell . . . ther was a show on the discovery channel that porved how tey were real . . . did you watch it?

it didn't prove that dragons were real; I watched it, though, and it was good. It did raise some good questions, though.

if dragons didn't exist, then how did the Asians, Europeans, and the Mayas, Incas, and Aztecs all have legends of dragons in their cultures/societies?

I say they existed, and that they probably still do exist somewhere in the world. If so, it'd be really cool. :D

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i saw that. but they said that it was all made up. it was somewhere at the end

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

bani-kyu

bani-kyu

"The Cat's Meow"

lol... They could have. But, there isn't any proof. I mean, hell, anything's possible. For all we know, there could have been giatn floating slime monsters, but there would never be anything left of them to prove it. Of course, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean!

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

hurm they could of been dragons but i dontthik the oculd breath fire they were probably just some wierd verson of a different flying dino

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

hellbomb

KaBoom!

there is a type of lizard that is called the komodo dragon.
does this count?
its about the size of a buffalo, or smaller. i dont remmember that well.
it doesnt breath fire, but it has saliva that can burn through flesh.
(i saw a video on it once in like the fourth grade)

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#

ohhh... you got a point... but what about spitting fire? i don't think that could be possible.. i don't know.

hellbomb

KaBoom!

breathing fire doesnt seem possible for animals.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

dragons ARE REAL AND YES THEY DO exist THEY LIVE IN THE highest mountains AND DOWN IN LOCH NESS WITH nessy and i dont know i like to belive they were real ^_^'

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Dragons? Fire-breathing creatures that flew in the skies? Not in this world, pal. Not here. Not once not ever.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

when people think dragon they think anime dragon....breath fires and big wings. Draong did exist though because almost all dinosaurs are classified as a dragon, like the T-rex, thats why it's also known as age of the dragon. As for big dragon with wings....i dont realy think exist. To have wings bigg enough to carry a large dragon it'll have to be huge, not to mention almost ALL the muscuel in the body would have to be located at the wings to carry something of such a mass, not to mention more muscaul more wieght. And every creature i know of dosn't have any useless bodypart. I don't think dragon would have the wings for looks......

Gul-Kahn

Gul-Kahn

Wolf Tribe

well I believe in Faeries >_< I believe Dragons existed..... Have you ever set something down and move to a differant place for like 10 minutes and go back and its nowhere to be found.... Faeries take it! Think about that lol.

The Howl Of A Wolf Screaming Out For The Rain Of Blood.
Signature

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

dragons indeed existed!
fire breathing and all!
the Bible speaks of 2....one is called the leviathon and..i dont remember what the other one called >.<

Signature Image

I hate to be a cynic...but no way :)

a stereotypical dragon has a very large body mass compared to wing area. It simply wouldn't be able to fly, let alone lift off the ground. Also, when we think of dragons we tend to imagine them as fire-breathing, which also wouldn't be possible: a) beacause there must be a highly volatile and dangerous combustible fuel source in it's gut and b) because the temperature of this fuel source after combustion would melt any living tissue from the inside.

Evolution would have to take a pretty big leap to come up with anything as improbably as a dragon :).

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I imagine that dragons as we see them on TV were exagerated out of fossils found in ancient times. There were plenty of small flying dinosaurs. I think the large size so commonly indicated is the result of inspiration or fossils of very large sea-going dinosaurs with wing-like fins. Now as to the science of breathing fire. I imagine if the animal could digest the right chemicals and had some way of producing an insulating layer, it could be created. But, I don't see nature being generous enough to give an animal time to mutate the right genes and spread them through the population.

**And this brings up another question, is the science for firelizards in the Dragons of Pern series actually feasable? I'm too lazy to research the chemistry.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.