Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did dragons exist? - Minitokyo

Did dragons exist?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

It is improbable that dragon existed. But it would be nice to know that the legenday protecters once lived among us

I doubt that they existed, but it would b really cool if they did.

well if they are existed,
where are they?

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

dragon....
still don't belive in that...
they lived in myth,not real life...
if so....
then give us the proof....

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

yes i think they did exsist on the fact that ever calture has the same creacure type some were in the history that matches a dragon

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Umm... Believe it or not, my answer is "maybe". ...But I don't make the parallel with dinosaurs. ...That just doesn't add up.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Quote by ejwcobrawell, i think that some form of dragons existed back with the dinosaurs, but they were wiped out with the dinosaurs in the aftermath of Noah's flood.

There was no Noah's flood. Dinosaurs did not exist at the same time as humans.

Dragons = Probably non-existent

Dragon-like creatures = Possible with genetic engineering

No way, theres no way

Depends how you define a dragon, if it breathes fire then probably no. However if a dinosaur with a 10m wingspan and 6 inch teeth classifies then they've found one.

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

Nope. We would have found fossils of them. =/

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

Who knows? I'd like to think that they did.

EzekielRath

Joy and Sorrow

My theory, dragons may still be with us today, with high intelligence and the fact that three magor areas of the world are mostly unexplored, such as 90% of the oceans, 60% of the rainforests, and much of the atmosphere. There is probable cause for dragons to exist in any of these areas or at least some other fantastic creatures of legend.

Ive found their weakness! Without their heads their powerless!

PAche

PAche

hoarder

whats your definition of dragons?giant lizards that breathe fire and fly?

about the flying part, sure, lizards do fly, some of them anyway.but the fire...makes you wonder about where that fire came from, right?maybe they managed to spit fire while being toasted over a volcano.

so if you minus the fire part, i suppose you can say dragons existed, but considering the "they breathe fire!" thing...its quite hard to belive

Quote by zenamasyes i think they did exsist on the fact that ever calture has the same creacure type some were in the history that matches a dragon

you got a point there.but what if it were just a figment of imagination or an attempt by someone to claim to power and the tale spread and warped till what it is?its also possible why the tales were always about particularly fire breathing great lizards is because in the past, dinosaurs ruled and were feared and were lizards.man was also still unable to tame fire then, so add both together and you'd get dragon tales from everywhere not because there really are dragons but because the majority's thinking is the same

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

momogai

momogai

I AM HERE BUT NOT....

the funny thing is that ppl use to mistaken the dinos for dragons and if you sorta study this then you will find out that the structures of these beasts are acually like dinos you can creat a dragon just cutting off parts of dinos and mixing them the flying one for wings and basic body structure from arnivours and the long neck from the long neck plant eaters thats it you just created a basic dragon

WhAt Am I? WhErE aM i? WhY aM i HeRe?
.....ItS tHe EnD.....

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.