Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Complete list of all wallpapers ripped at Downloadanime - Minitokyo

Complete list of all wallpapers ripped at Downloadanime

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

For the complete story, please see http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19449/ this thread is for members to report all the wallpapers from MT posted there. The admin has very kindly offered to remove those walls which have been ripped, so I need all of your cooperation to give me the links of the walls. Once I've got all the links (or at least alot) I'll compile them all and send them over to the admin. Thanks for all your help!

The way it'll work: Post links to the walls, and I'll add them to a list here and delete your post afterwards. ^^

The List

Current batch has been removed...waiting for more ^^

I'll keep updating as i find them.

EDIT by biri: Added them to the list so far. ^^ Add more links under this edit notice.

*looks at watch* Dang...well, 3 hours of study time for chem gone ^_^' Well, i glanced through all the galleries, and all the ones i named are the only ones that i noticed. Gluck with everything, i'm going to retire now.

While i was looking through the galleries, i was laughing at the fact that it was obvious which walls were rip cuz they were the good ones XD

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

EDIT by biri: Added them to the list so far. ^^ Add more links under this edit notice.

I'mn retiring... too tired ~_~

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

i hope i don't post ones that are already here, but i've checked the last digits on the links (the numbers with the Find on this page tool so it should be okay...)
btw, biri - that's a huge list.
Lemme help you but it looks like you got to pretty much all of them before i did <_<

I'll keep adding too when i have time ^^
btw, i may have made some mistakes - but most walls i've seen in my life are from MT so they should be right. go and check them if you have time biri (sorry for more work u_u)

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Ugh. I just went into one anime section and I saw thousands of rips. X_X

Anyway, I'll post one for now, cuz class is about to end.

^ I think that's Sandy's Ed wallpaper...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

What the...this is like the Zdenek event. X_x

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

whoa.......O.o *falls over and faints*

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

lol...long ass list o_O

i personally dont mind as long as my sig is intact and the submiter doesnt claim to be the artist >_>

Signature

damn...well can I make a suggestion and maybe just add the name of the MT artist that got ripped off?

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Some people were posting them with the name of the ripped waller, but all I need the list for is to give it to the admin of the site to delete them. I don't think the names would help him very much. ^^

thank you for the words of explanation biriwilg...Damn them for ripping the work of others...

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

More list from Euna~~

I'm getting good at this >___<
Just a thought.. none of my walls get ripped... mmm.. they must be really bad XD XD XD

Bass

Tachikoma mode y(^-^)y

omfg!!! there are too much!! o_o

thanks for the walls ^_^U

See ya!!

AIR TV Fan

Gao!

[Hispanime] memb3r (^_^)

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

ill try help a lil bit too! :D i hope i dnt cause any problems.. o.O XD im sick i dunno wat im doin so... bear me if i do! XD

thats all i can do for now.. hope i helped :D
(now i have to return to bed.. im supposed to not move XD)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

lizzie's turn .. >.< happie looking at them >.<

dunno if there's anymore .. lizzie ish getting a bigg headache lookin at soo many wallies >.<

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

Wow what a big list of gallery.

I'm getting dizzy too but thanks for posting wallies here.

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

there are just too many walls to look at arghh it hurts my head lol.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

the list has gone down quite a bit...
i'll check later for more if i've got time...
surprising how many walls have ben ripped.

Omicron-15

Omicron-15

AIC & Gainax Fanboy

Heh, downloadanime.org is one of the few places people can download walls without a user registration. I personally uploaded my walls or most of them to the wallpaper section so please do not ask for them to be removed.

I personaly see downloadanime.org as a place where people are shareing otherpeoples walls, anyone who posts most likely didnt make the wall and so I dont see them claiming it as their own. I personally dont care if a whall I made is posted on a site like that since ownership is not really associated atleast in my eyes wih the person uploading the wall. Only on community sites like MT would I call somone posting someone elses wall a rip. But I can see how other people could be mad about the "ripping" of their walls on downladanime.org

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

omg, that many? and your sayin this is the 2nd batch or sunthin.. damn rippers..i'm really not that good with gfx but i ain't never gonna claim credit for sumthin i didn't do.. damn them rippers

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Nice list. So downloadanime.org is up again (haven't been back since the crash). Have noticed a few familiar walls on MT, however I can't say if the members Did or didn't create them. But I think most have been removed. You have to be pretty low to take credit from somebody elses work!

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Found a few more ^^

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

*just about ready to feint* holy crap! how many more walls can people wanna rip?!?
that isnt cool! sorry, i dont go looking through many other anime websites to notice, but if i do find some i'll be sure to check.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Can anything...actually be done about this...?...there's no way we can enter the website and remove them, is there?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.