Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Master of Mosquiton - Minitokyo

Master of Mosquiton

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

Why is it that there is not a trace of Master of Mosquiton on Minitokyo? Its crazy, i know, but its just not here. That anime is a classic, perhaps not the most popular but was very good... "Awww, master's dead again." Yep, definitely a classic, and as such it deserves some recognition in regards to walls/scans, forums, etc.

Think deeply of simple things.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

errrr.... sry but I have no idea what you are talking about

Signature

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

well, i guess i have that coming when i claim something as a classic but yet it does not have a place in Minitokyo... thanks for the reply.

Master of Mosquiton? I think I know it. Is it about a vampire or something? If it is, then I have watched it. It was aired here in the philippines years ago...Great story.

Signature

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

Yep, if i remember right Mosquiton is resurrected by this teenage girl, and thus she is Mosquiton's master... but she's a teenage girl, so it gets really funny at times.

heya...

Yep, Master of Mosquiton is one of my faves...where else can you see poor lil Mo-chan being bullied by Inaho [...and with Koyasu Takehito as his seiyuu...yowza!].

It will probably pick up again, since the OVA series of 6 eps. is being re-released on DVD soon. What puzzles me is that the original releasing company for the 3 VHS was AD Vision, but the DVD is being released by Media Blasters. Go figure...

...but no one has done anything with the TV series, Master of Mosquiton 1999... *s*

Anyhoo, it's a short but quirky fun series...and it really sucks [in the good way of course!]

ja ne!

PS: This is my 1st post ever on Minitokyo...I'm glad I found a topic that I know about, and that hopefully interests others....

Veoh.com has all the ovas plus the 99 series and yes it's a classic but it's one of the better ones

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump an extremely old thread just to say you can watch it on veoh.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.