Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 time on MT - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

How much time per week do you usually spent on MT? Where do you spent the longest time? forum? wall galery? scans?

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I just browse around and answer a few questions, look at a few pictures, go off. XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I've seen a thread like this before, but I'll let it slide and let someone else take care of the business. lol

Quote by KanvasHow much time per week do you usually spent on MT?

Sometimes I take a couple days off, but I spend normally a few hours in general for a lot of the days on MT, logging on and off at times. Most likely, I'm outside in the mall or in the coffee shop, and I bring my laptop no matter where I go - so I can browse around the wireless connection while living my lifestyle, shopping and chatting with my friends, you know. **Snickers** I've been doing this for over a year now - yaya!

Quote by KanvasWhere do you spent the longest time? forum? wall galery? scans?

Forums used to be the longest time I spent, but now I focus an equal number of time on the guestbooks, since there aren't many threads that interest me any more.

As for the gallery, I am somewhat devoting my time to criticizing an entire member's gallery list, rather than random people in the recent gallery pages - and mostly on walls, of course.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

usually i spend a couple mins everyday, juss checking notifications and checking out the forums... but i sometimes take a day or two off... the longest time is usually spent in the forums... :D unless i'm looking for pics from a specific anime series...

Signature Image

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Already a thread on this:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17991/

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

I spend 2-3 hours at MT. looking around at the forum....bla bla bla.....

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.