Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HELLO! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

krzyaznkid

krzyaznkid

CrAzY dRaWeR

me new. and i unno how to make wall. HAHAH. im in experienced. LOL! someone tell me how. i very much apreciate it

~even if you cant see Him, God is always with you.

Gosh.... none of my friends are making sense..... sigh. Break up. then get back together. Break up. Then get bak together. THIS IS SO LAME!!! :nya: who kares. *huggles julia* shes still a kool fwend

Signature

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT. I don't know how to ake walls, but you can find links or people that can help you here. Have fun.

Earn money reading e-mails here

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

rawrrrr welcome to the dark side >__>

step one: get photoshop cs and learn how to use it XD

Signature

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Hi hi hi!!! Welcome to MT!! ^_^' Haha...as for walls, don't ask me. I put up my first wall today, well, first wall to submit that is...I've done some walls, but they turn out funny XD

krzyaznkid

krzyaznkid

CrAzY dRaWeR

darkness is kool LOL!

~even if you cant see Him, God is always with you.

Gosh.... none of my friends are making sense..... sigh. Break up. then get back together. Break up. Then get bak together. THIS IS SO LAME!!! :nya: who kares. *huggles julia* shes still a kool fwend

Signature

same here im a new guy but atleast know how to resize ? lol anyway its easy find tutorials ! :)

Signature

KenshinFFX

KenshinFFX

Jaded Hitokiri

Hey there bro,

I am a waller and I enjoy helping other people out...

if you wanted help on a wall or just a little advice then feel free to contact me at AIM: Kenshin FFX,
Yahoo: Kenshin_FFX, and MSN: Kenshin_FFX@hotmail.com.

I would love to help you out.

And Welcome to MT

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.