Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever hated an anime/manga character so much that ..... - Minitokyo

Ever hated an anime/manga character so much that .....

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Ever hated an anime or manga character so much that you wished you.......
Well I don't want to say the rest so I'll just leave it upto you. :)
................................................................................................................................................................
Please delete this if it's a duplicate thread. :)

Signature

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

.............................wanna personaly sue teh inventor of the anime lol.....

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

Besa

Abyss

Quote by omigoshi.............................wanna personaly sue teh inventor of the anime lol.....

what she said

Signature Image

Cabarkapa

don't read this

...........backhand whoever introduced me to the anime.... ....stupid saikano....

kimi wa ryuusei no you ni

Signature

you are like a shooting star

shinji Ikari from Evangelion...mann...I hate him so much that I can do anything to torment him anyway...grrr....stupid, pervert, coward...that's enough or this thread ll have to be closed XD

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Muraki from Yami no Matsuei...go ahead and kill me if you want!!!!! *runs like hell*

Movin'...

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i didn't waste my time watching or begin to watch the anime -- *bleh*

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

... could get my hands on the moron that made it!

For example 'Sailormoon'. Damn, I'll never forget that stupid text:
'You can kill an innocent girl, even if the result would be a total destruction of Earth!'
What kind of idiot would write something like that!? Guess it was supossed to be some sort of deeper thoughts (like 'Naruto' or 'One Piece' has), but for crying out loud, that's just mindless!

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Hmmm....... I haven't hated a particular anime/manga character. :D

Besa

Abyss

Quote by Drak... could get my hands on the moron that made it!
For example 'Sailormoon'. Damn, I'll never forget that stupid text:
'You can kill an innocent girl, even if the result would be a total destruction of Earth!'
What kind of idiot would write something like that!? Guess it was supossed to be some sort of deeper thoughts (like 'Naruto' or 'One Piece' has), but for crying out loud, that's just mindless!

lmao x_x

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

... could burn **** along with ***** and his *******!!! And to think I worshipped the guys that made it!!! Now that they're all rich they just spew out whatever it is they make. I wish I could electrocute, flame, nail, and bash them with a house!!!

Signature

MaddPuss

MaddPuss

bootless kitty

I try to figure out what it is about the character that I dislike and see if they have any redeeming qualities at all.

Used to hate Amelia Sailoon from Slayers, but after a while she grew on me so now I just vaguely dislike her. XD

Signature

Jotaro

Hunting squirrel

Kouta et Yuka from Elfen Lied. Sooooo stupiiid ! >_<

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

burn them into ashes.....
my list included goku,sailor moons, beyblade characters and hamsters from hamtaro ( BBQ hamsters anyone? )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

soulas

The Crappah.

Quote by Besa

Quote by omigoshi.............................wanna personaly sue teh inventor of the anime lol.....

what she said

what they said .

Quote by satan123burn them into ashes.....
my list included goku,sailor moons, beyblade characters and hamsters from hamtaro ( BBQ hamsters anyone? )

and do this. probably use them for my own bonfire.

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

Quote by soulas

Quote by Besa

Quote by omigoshi.............................wann(...) personaly sue teh inventor of the anime lol.....

what she said

what they said .

What does that have to do with anything?
Anyways http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19279/

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.