Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Male Hopeless Romantics - Minitokyo

Male Hopeless Romantics

page 1 of 1 17 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

i hate being a hopeless romantic, sure i suppose it would be great if i wasn't a guy but i am so, crap! it causes me to make every thought deeper, every feeling meaningful, it also makes everything hurt twice as much. is it ok for a guy to be a hopeless romantic?

Signature Image

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

I don't really get the question but I think I get the point. I think it's ok, I mean not all guys doesn't have to be romantic right? Having deep thoughts and meaningful feelings are good most of the time. Getting hurt is a life experience for everyone so bear with it. You should be happy with who you are. I don't think there will be any big difference if you was a girl :\ So I say it's ok.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Quote by WearyWandererI don't really get the question but I think I get the point. I think
it's ok, I mean not all guys doesn't have to be romantic right? Having
deep thoughts and meaningful feelings are good most of the time.
Getting hurt is a life experience for everyone so bear with it. You
should be happy with who you are. I don't think there will be any big
difference if you was a girl :\ So I say it's ok.

i agree with weary wanderer :)

one will always seek for another, that is how humans work.

Signature Image

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm.. i think that guys should be a bit more romantic.. gurls like surprises and romantic.. i'm not saying all gurls.. but i'm one of them.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

It's ok if you ask me, but I myself am far from it.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Romanticism - eternal wanderers Are doomed to misunderstanding or on eternal fear that will not understand you Why.... That is why that they belong to a diing out kind much them is probably yes But even more than those who to them does not belong As to you - that enjoy that who you is Will pass what that time and it can disappear, on change other sensations will come

EVERY MAN TO HIS TASTE

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well... if it meant your partner or wife having birth on the bed, and you having your eyes glued to the screen watching footy with a pie in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other saying "take your time..." then it's *so* not ok O_O

rofl... but that's an extreme exmaple of course... for me... you don't have to be full on romantic... but like I'd like to get the occasional surprise... like messages on Valentines or brithdays or Christmas or anniversaries... y'know? :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Sure it's okay (I'm one for example ^_^' ).
And I'm actually happy that I'm one (maybe except that double hurting part... though it doesn't seem to have effect on me :) ).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Holt

Holt

pffft

I think this world needs more deep romantics ;)
They tend to appreciate things and other people much more.

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

The world is too much hustle-bustle these days. I think people, men and women, need to step back and simply enjoy the pleasure of being alive more. And therefore having that romantic bone in your body is definitely a good thing.

I myself am always called too romantic by my guy friends. But hey, I enjoy life more than they.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

I say it's alright, as I am one myself. The thought of finding that one person excites me X_x, but yeah, I love to surprise the one I love...or will love. Already had past experiences -_-

Signature

Besa

Abyss

Yes because I'm like that D:

Signature Image

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Yes, I guess, since I am dating one .... although I am the practical one in the relationship and as far as I am concerned most romantic stuff make me slightly sick. Don't get me wrong I like a nice love story, just without the mushy stuff. But sure, some people like it. I will stick with what my sig says: to each his own!

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Lessee...
I'm romantic,
and I'm pretty hopeless....
So, I'm pretty much the definition of "hopless romantic"

And heck, even if its not okay to be hopelessly romantic, what are you gonna do?
I'd rather rebel from society...

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

as a guy who loved Maison Ikkoku, I think I am duly obligated to say it is acceptable.

I am invincible!

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

It better be. Although it does make for an interesting life considering most guys around me aren't this way. I love the soppy romance movies and romantic comedies. I long for those crazy whacked out situations where guy falls for girl and through a bunch of crazy situations they finally get together for a happily ever after ending. I'm sure such a situation will never happen to me, but I can't help dreaming that it would happen one day. ^_^'

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.