Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you could meet anyone - Minitokyo

if you could meet anyone

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

lets see from my past i would say spartacus the roman general, in the present i would say someone famous like lindsay lohan or tyra banks, for the future a future lover

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I want to meet the members of my favourite band Dir en grey... and all these wonderful celebs... but then more on top of that yeah... I'd like to meet my future husband or whatever... but that won't happen because I don't think I'll *have* one in the future T.T

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

i would like to meet leonardo da vinci because i want to find out the secrets behind all of his works

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

I would like to see any offspring i would produce

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I would like to see my future grand kids!! Or just see my past mom and dad. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

einstein

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

yeah.....i'd like to meet my characters. and....maybe someone else, too....who knows?!

Quote by shyxsakuraid love to see my past self .. and future self ..if that's possible .. ^-^

I'd probably want to do the same. I mean, meeting past and/or future self would be very.. interesting. Lol. Meeting your past self could also explain some of the fears you have in the present, i.e: if you drowned in your past life and had a fear of water that would be why. Lol. :) I'd also probably want to meet ma ancestors or something...no idea why.. just sounds like fun. ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Problems:
1) Traveling through time is impossible (except traveling into the future, because we travel into the future every moment....)
2) They may not understand my language or some words of slang
3) The whole time thing with changing the past and stuff
4) I don't really want to

But if this problems were solved (#1 is impossible, but anyway) I'd like to meet Albert Einstein and Sigmund Freud...they might also understand me....
And seeing the future is stupid. If I knew what I'll make wrong, I'd make it right this time and maybe I would screw everything up...

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

i would like to meet my soul mate.... or the guy that will break my heart one day. :)

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

I want to meet a few people but rite now I just want to meet serephita (my ex)

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

hey celia!!! *waves* ^^ lovely question you got here, although i might have answered it in maths class one lesson.....^^;;; if i could travel in time, i would love to meet my future soul-mate or something. although maybe not, considering that if i meet him in the future then go back to the present, the anticipation of kinowing who he is would not be there anymore.

hm that's a really interesting question ... don't think i thought of it before. i think.. i'd want to meet my grandmother, because she died when i was really young and i only have vague memories of her before she got sick... also my mom always tells me that i was her favorite grandchild. she also knows a lot more about my family history (like where in china my family is from) that my parents don't know because they weren't born there.

though, i must say your idea of future lover is really good!

Signature Image

who thats a good question i want to meet the person that can tell my future and tell me in detail how did i live my life and how i died in detail. another person is the girl of my dreams perhaps more like she finds me than me finding her well thats all i can think of right now. nice post by the way it makes me think.

I'll meet my true love and god^^
and...my past self lol

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

YOU!

I would like to meet important people of the past, like Einstein or some other people like Sokrates etc, would love to talk to the real people, not just reading what they wrote :-)
Oh and I would love to meet Jesus and the guy who acually wrote the bible...

wow, thats a good idea, ide like to meet someone from the past OR future

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.