Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cuss words? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

how do you talk everyday? do you use cuss words daily? when your mad? sad? or just everyday. to me they`re just words...the f word here and there, it`s just a word. i know it`s bad but i just got used to it. some people never cuz and its all bad and stuff to them. what does everyone in MT think? n_n;

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I make a conscience attempt not to use swear words. Really I do. I found it's much better to talk civilly to get problems solved. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

I think I generally don't swear...but I find that the it's insane how much people generally swear on an everyday basis. It seems to be every other sententce/word lol

i think cuss works are just words but i do not use them around those who may be offended out of respect

I don't use them loosely because I am not allowed to cuss. :sweat: But somethimes they just slip out. :x

Quote by Youkailadyi think cuss works are just words but i do not use them around those who may be offended out of respect

right... if ever i do use them

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I do realize that they're just words, but I still don't use them. I don't really like them.

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

i don't swear because i don't think its exactly right, proper, or civil to swear. i think that the occasional (rare might be more accurate) use of a swear word is ok, but they should be generally avoided. It helps most people to not dislike you if you avoid swearing (this doesn't mean that they will like you, you just won't offend them, even if it is minor).

Think deeply of simple things.

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

I used swear word on my daily conversation. But it just when I talk in cantonese, coz I oledi used to it. When I was 12 years old I oledi start using swear word on my sentence, until now Im 20 years old, is really hard to change sometimes. But I swear doesn't mean I was mad or angry, just is my style of speaking. Even when u laugh and swear in the same time are kinda fun too.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

I swear only when I'm really frustrated or angry. Aside from that, I try not to, though it just slips out, like volleybum said. ^_^'

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

i rarely swear cuz i don't think it's good. sometimes, you just think that other people swear because it's the only vocab. that they know, which says that they're not too bright.

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

soulas

The Crappah.

i cuss in every way possible... with fuck being most of it . of course this doesnt mean i am angry everyday

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I cuss occasionally. If something of extreme negativity happens, then I am more likely to cuss. However, I do not use all of the cuss words. I do use the common hell and damn, which I don't consider as cuss words, but they are cuss words to some other people. I rarely go as far as using the "s" and "f" words since they are considered the most offensive. I curse sometimes because people like it better when I do so, but I learned that some things are not worth doing to be accepted by many other people. Yeah, I know, you people are probably asking why the hell I gave an explanation about cussing. XP

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

I cuss on occasions I think. Maybe it's just too natural for me to cuss, I don't even know how many times I do it. But I don't use it in every sentence that comes out of my mouth.

Signature

i swear a lot. Not really in general conversation unless I'm particularly annoyed or angry. I usually swear iunder my breath or in my head.

Kitone

Following My Head

I swear if it's appropriate, like getting hurt. Otherwise it's over expressions or when I get really mad... is fun to threaten people. But if it's just a little slip up, like when you drop something, that an adult, or worse; a teacher, would get mad at, I swear in German or Japanese or something that no on understands. Ooh... Spanish swear words are fun.

Signature

...Worship the pocky

Proud writer! Why, you may ask? Because I have nothing better to do!

|>|-|34|^ |\/|41 133+ |\|1|\|]@ $|<|11$

Katsu satsu -- Ai satsu -- Satsu haru jou

See the avy? Is it not nifty? Worship the avy.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I swear all the time. I try not to do it in public a lot so I don't offend people who may not like it, but with my friends I swear a lot. Usually just when I'm talking though, I don't use it a lot when typing, like in my LiveJournal or on forums. I used to..but I'm getting better at that. It only comes out in typing if I'm really mad lol. When I'm talking though I'll swear a lot. Its just a habit I guess ^_^'

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Only when I am angry or frustrated.
Which unfortunately happens more often than I would like.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Yes, I swear a lot. At least 6 times a day I think. I only swear when I'm angry or just something else.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I never cuss ^_^' i've just been brought up not to, and i don't see a point in starting..sorry if i'm just a goody goody, i just don't do it.

Signature

My old english teacher had a saying:

" Profanity is what happens when a weak mind tries to make a strong point".

I say...shit happens mutha fucker.

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

i cuss sumtimes, not much but sum ^_^ i tend ta cuss more when i feel annoyed or angry, but yes there r juss words ta me, imo.

Signature

I do it regulary. Don't care if people around me get offended, because that's really none of my business and I don't know them anyway. Obviously I can be well-mannered and civilized when the environment asks for it, but I rather just be myself and express myself the way I want to.

Be Free and Masturbate

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

yea same here..i cuss as a habit...and i finally was able to stopped sayin basterd every damn time that somethin happened but my friends loved the habbit so much they drove it back in me.....and whenever i get mad theres that occasional....
.......F@#$%!!!!!!!!!!

Remember
Revolution

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.