Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cuss words? - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

I'll use cuss words every now and then but I don't say them when I'm around sertain people. Or when I'm at a sertain occasion. When I'm around my friends though is another thing. ;)

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

I cuss but it depends in how i feel :\

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hmmm... I don't swear a lot, especially for someone who's been in the army... Swearing too much makes swearing lose its effect... Some of my friends still get a shock from hearing me swear... I suppose you can say I like to save certain words for certain occasions...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

For me it depends on who I am around. It is apropriate and fitting around certian people in some situations and it is unapropriate around other people in other situations.

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

I pretty much try to avoid it entirely. I don't swear when I'm angry or anything like that, it just slips out accidently some times. (And I do not mean slip out as in calling someone a cuss word on accident, I usually accidently slip one out when I'm alone...)

I use a lot of swear words never around famly or anything but generally my favorite words are like shit, crap, bi#&, a(@. Thats about it I guess other words are used in situations that are quite stressfull.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I almost never use swear words. I only use them when I am very very mad.

However, is "hell" and "damn' swear words? I don't get why people think they are swear words.

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i try not to swear outloud... i swear silently when the situation warrents it. i actually swear more when i'm talking to my friends online...but that's only when i'm mad or irritated.

Signature Image

I don't really swear. When I was younger I thought it was a really bad thing to do. I don't think so now, but it's like a habit not to swear, I unconciously catch myself from swearing. However I can say them if I want to, but when I was younger, I couldn't even say "bad-words". I was pretty bad at swearing because I could even say words that sounded like swear words, like if I said dam, I would always have to put the beaver in front of it, beaver dam. I also couldn't say movie titles like Hellraiser, or Queen of the Damned, I used to say, that Queen movie ha ha. I used to say damn for a bit, but I don't do that anymore. The words I say when I am mad are stupid, freak, and some other words that aren't even words. When I am mad at someone and want to call them a name, I just say, oh your such a freakin' _____. I stop and don't say the word, but it would be bitch. My friends swear a lot though, not every second word or every sentence, but they are still pretty bad. Sadly when I was into my whole, don't swear thing, I would tell them not to swear around me, so a they would have to catch themselves a lot, and they would even apologze if they said a swear around me ha ha. Oh well, I guess it's not a bad thing not to swear, and I can now say words like a dam and say the whole title of "that Queen Movie" ha ha.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.