Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever felt a need to get revenge on someone? - Minitokyo

Have you ever felt a need to get revenge on someone?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I took a look at this thread:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/20034/

I thought I would take it one step further and consider a thought of revenge, since there are some people who continue to bother certain individuals despite the individuals ignoring them. I remember back in junior high school a bully who just wouldn't leave me alone. He used to take my video games away and he even put a "kick me" sign on my back. He inveigled me into thinking that he'll give me my game back when he took the chance to pretend he's patting on my back, but it was that "kick me" sign. It was at this stage of the game when I was completely disliked by many in junior high. This bully was twice my size, and he was the biggest in the class, so I absolutely had no power to fight him. As a result of my building anger, I wanted to get revenge on him.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Wow...that sucks! Evil people. Junior high was def. the worst few years of my life. High school is great...I'm sure that college will be even better. I'm sure that once in a while I feel like getting revenge, but I doubt that I ever would go through with it...the consequences for me would n't make it worth it...

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

No, I don't think I have to. Sometimes i feel like I want to, but I'm not really that type of person, so i don't get my revenge on people. If I want to take revenge, they might do something to me too.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Quote by melmachine18I took a look at this thread:http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/20034/
I thought I would take it one step further and consider a thought of revenge, since there are some people who continue to bother certain individuals despite the individuals ignoring them. I remember back in junior high school a bully who just wouldn't leave me alone. He used to take my video games away and he even put a "kick me" sign on my back. He inveigled me into thinking that he'll give me my game back when he took the chance to pretend he's patting on my back, but it was that "kick me" sign. It was at this stage of the game when I was completely disliked by many in junior high. This bully was twice my size, and he was the biggest in the class, so I absolutely had no power to fight him. As a result of my building anger, I wanted to get revenge on him.

*pats on back* im sorry about that...um here is a little advice: you have to stick up for yourself! you cant just let people pick on you the whole time but at least say something to them or whatever.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I'm actually rather spiteful and I hold grudges, so I absolutely feel like I would want to get revenge. Thing is though that all of the stuff that happened to me that makes me feel that way happened back when I was in junior high/middle school. I'm much older now, and more mature, and those kinds of things (like picking on me etc) just don't happen anymore. Even if it did, I can handle myself now (no longer young and naive), so I wouldn't need to get revenge as I could take care of myself while it's happening. Back in 10th grade, the 12th grade bully (his name was Gilliam, see, I hate him so much I still remember his name even over 10 years) took a pack of cards from me during lunch period and threw them out. Back then I was pissed but I didn't do anything. If that happened today, he'd be flying into that can right after them.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I've never wanted to get revenge on someone. I have actually had a great childhood and school was awesome. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

I know what you feel there...I once had this bully in middle school.......well, nearly all of my classmates...treated me harshly.........with exceptions. If you think of it I would love to get revenge on them...but lately I saw some of them and they look so much more worst than me...I have absolutely no idea how they became the opposite of what they are back in those days but it sure did feel fantastic!!! I think it's kind of a Karma...and good luck for me!!! I could consider revenge but I'm not someone who dwell in the past...I feel fantastic nowadays...everybody likes me...but sometimes I see some of them mirroring my old life. I do something against it now. I confront those people those who try to take advantage of others. It feels good..............maybe that's the positive effect of that horrible experience. I treat everything as strengths...maybe you should too.

That bully of yours maybe just wanna prove to himself that he's not the biggest loser in the world. In short, he feels much more worst than you do with himself. Idiots like him doesn't even worth your time and anger. In my view.

Signature Image

Yes revenge is the best cold dish served

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by HaiaThat bully of yours maybe just wanna prove to himself that he's not the biggest loser in the world. In short, he feels much more worst than you do with himself. Idiots like him doesn't even worth your time and anger. In my view.

This is a deep statement, and it made me think about the situation a little bit more. Back in junior high school, since my mind was still in the process of acquiring knowledge, I didn't think about certain things. I usually rushed into the matters without thinking them over, so I thought that I should get that bully back for what he did to me. However, I proved I wasn't able to handle such a thing and I was afraid of being beaten up by him. Instead, in a different way, I avenged my anger on my family, which is the lowest thing anyone can do. It was as if I let that bully get away with what he was doing, but when I took out my anger on my parents, I used to get punished. Therefore, my own anger hurt me, and it is true that too much of something will backfire in some way. I learned that the hard way.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by melmachine18I thought I would take it one step further and consider a thought of
revenge, since there are some people who continue to bother certain
individuals despite the individuals ignoring them. I remember back in
junior high school a bully who just wouldn't leave me alone. He used to
take my video games away and he even put a "kick me" sign on my back.
He inveigled me into thinking that he'll give me my game back when he
took the chance to pretend he's patting on my back, but it was that
"kick me" sign.

For someone to take advantage over others like that, still boggles my mind as of this day.

Why place misery on someone who meant to do you no harm? Is this some way of spreading out your anger towards others? Bullies - the worst. **Scoffs**

Quote by melmachine18It was at this stage of the game when I was completely
disliked by many in junior high. This bully was twice my size, and he
was the biggest in the class, so I absolutely had no power to fight
him. As a result of my building anger, I wanted to get revenge on him.

I used to be in many situations where it was not I who was in the center of the problem, but mainly on many of my friends instead. I used to remember a bully back in high school who would make out a fight with everyone else as much as it would please himself.

Not only was it to the point of pathetic reasoning, he would swap books, snag backpacks off of people's backs, grab people's sweaters and literally tear it apart.

With such a commotion going on, nobody dared to stand up in front of him, and there were people who actually wanted to be buddies with him and that they should form a team. Thus, that was where the bully team began - a bunch of oddjobs who like to terrorize the community in a hopeful attempt to scare others away and degrade them for their own personal entertainment.

I find it ridiculous nonetheless, and an unjust call.

Luckily enough, many of us signed a secret pact and a petition that will stop these students from ever terrorizing our school again, and as such, thanks to the help of the principal, we were able find a legal way of sending him to prison. Violence, like I mentioned before many times ago - is not the key solution to everyone's problems. Even if you are the only person to stand up in public and tell them what he has done is wrong, despite being picked on afterwards and the sorts, believe me - many people will secretly congratulate you in the back, and its a good feeling nonetheless to stand up against others. I prefer the indirect approach of course.

Seeing a bully twice as big and physically overpowering is definitely a scary thought to ponder about indeed. Another one of those days. **Shakes her head in shame**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Quote by Ratboy2099Yes revenge is the best cold dish served

That is the greatest quote...."Kill Bill" such an amazing movie!

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I was never bullied at school. But sometimes if someone gets me mad, I just feel like hitting that person back.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I never really got picked on. But if it happened to me I would first go to the authorive figures, like the principle, to see if he could do something.
Otherwise, I would fight back to the death if he ever physically harmed me.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Eek! Yeah, I never really got picked on when I got into high school. I think people just don't really care about others when they reached to that area, but then again..maybe not? :\

I've definitely felt the desire to get revenge. I have a temper problem, and tend to let things build too long rather than talking.

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

As for me, I'd just say to myself that people will "get theirs" someday...

It's far too taxing for me to get revenge...Besides I think it's pointless.

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

Well, I have learned something about that kind of people; in my case, there was a girl in junior highschool who hated me I really don't know why; she was always bothering me, taking my things without my permission, talking bad about me and even one day she sat back to me and cut my hair ( My hair always have been long).
I was furious with that girl, but my best boyfriend told me that people like her doesn't worth, and all the things she did to me will backfire to her someday. And that's true, a few years later all her friends left her, all the friends she had got upset with her and left a few months later. Up to now she hasn't any friend and she once told me that she doesn't believe in friendship. I think the same thing or similar will happen with that stupid and bully boy.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Hm... mine's a differnt kind of revenge, not as violent. I play in table tennis tournaments and this person(1st year player) who was a newbie compared to me (4th year player) who beat me. The reason was that person had illegal game equipment that I didn't know about but is really easy to counter. So my incompetence made my lose to a newbie which made me quite frustrated for a few weeks. I know I can definatly beat that person now since I know about their equipment. Unfortunaly, I most likely will not get the chance to have a rematch.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

as I said I have no black list... and I don't wanna take revenge form no one, I usually son't leave it in wanna, I make sure the person pays... eathier kicking his ass, making his life a hell...
I'm pretty nasty when it comes down to those matthers... but I'm not a vengeful person... I only took measures bout 3 times.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I've felt like I wanted revenge on people many times. I never go through with it though. I'm too much of a softie to really hold a grudge for a long, and even if I say I want revenge and say I'll go kick their ass or do this or that to them...I'll never do it. I'm all talk. In the end, I say what goes around comes around, and they'll get what they deserve eventually.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by melmachine18I thought I would take it one step further and consider a thought of revenge, since there are some people who continue to bother certain individuals despite the individuals ignoring them. I remember back in junior high school a bully who just wouldn't leave me alone. He used to take my video games away and he even put a "kick me" sign on my back. He inveigled me into thinking that he'll give me my game back when he took the chance to pretend he's patting on my back, but it was that "kick me" sign. It was at this stage of the game when I was completely disliked by many in junior high. This bully was twice my size, and he was the biggest in the class, so I absolutely had no power to fight him. As a result of my building anger, I wanted to get revenge on him.

Just give me his number!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! mwhahaha! teach him a lesson *evil glint*

umm, i don't have anyone i want revenge on myself...don't have any major enemies really. i just let things be forgotten usually. Tho, if people hurt my loved ones..i do remember that, grrr XD

Signature

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

hmm...i'm not the type of person to hold grudges. it's not in me to do so. i can't even stay mad at people for long! the longest i'm able to stay mad is for an hour. O_o

Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

If people being good to me once - in return i pay bac in 10X more...
If people being bad to me...... the same... 100X in pay bac time...

I'm a semi-hadicap, i used to be bullied and played around by people around when i'm juz 10...

a damn bloody bastard fatty alway did that to me... until one day... a friend of mine (quite mascular too) stopped him from bullying me, so they fight each other... as a result my friend get suspend from the fight but not that bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i felt very helpless and very upset bcos my friend get suspend bcos of preventing me from geeting bully by that bastard!!

The nex day...

that asshole start trickering me again... then... i blow off!!!!>=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

i straight away pick up my chair throw it straight to his direction and hit on his forehead...

that bastard get faint out... end up both sitting in the principle room...

May be i'm a semi-handicap, i'm lucky from being suspend... but after that day...

That miserable bastard never dare touching me anymore...NEVEREVER!!!

Sometimes... you have to show people that you are not weak to earn a basic status into the crowd... Although you are not strong enough but also not easy to get beaten...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by ramchongIf people being good to me once - in return i pay bac in 10X more...
If people being bad to me...... the same... 100X in pay bac time...
I'm a semi-hadicap, i used to be bullied and played around by people around when i'm juz 10...
a damn bloody bastard fatty alway did that to me... until one day... a friend of mine (quite mascular too) stopped him from bullying me, so they fight each other... as a result my friend get suspend from the fight but not that bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i felt very helpless and very upset bcos my friend get suspend bcos of preventing me from geeting bully by that bastard!!
The nex day...
that asshole start trickering me again... then... i blow off!!!!>=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
i straight away pick up my chair throw it straight to his direction and hit on his forehead...
that bastard get faint out... end up both sitting in the principle room...
May be i'm a semi-handicap, i'm lucky from being suspend... but after that day...
That miserable bastard never dare touching me anymore...NEVEREVER!!!
Sometimes... you have to show people that you are not weak to earn a basic status into the crowd... Although you are not strong enough but also not easy to get beaten...

same here...that's why i have a Book Of Doom....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.