Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever felt a need to get revenge on someone? - Minitokyo

Have you ever felt a need to get revenge on someone?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

yes, there have been numerous times where i've wanted to take revenge... i don't like confrontations, so instead of talking i'll keep everything inside until it builds up and explodes...

Signature Image

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Ohhh Always....... Never That I Never Felt The Otha Way
I Always Need To Get Revenge On Ppl After A Few Weeks So They Won't Suspect It Coming

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Like...duh. Of course I have, and somtimes have succeeded.

Besa

Abyss

several times x_- and I if I fail I always try again,but that doesn't happen
really often because I succeed most of the time though.

Signature Image

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

Vengeance knows no end. Make with the peace! They will get what they deserve!
Revenge in programmes will be highly recommended, on the other hand...

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I usually take care of things directly when they happen. There's never really been an occasion where I had to wait and plot anything out. Most people who hurt you aren't worth thinking about and if you spend all your time plotting revenge, they'll only hurt you more. That being said, I'd go to the ends of the earth to hunt down anyone who hurt someone I loved.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

i guess that it all really depends on what the person, and waht they diid to make me 'angry'

Quote by acid-awakeningOhhh Always....... Never That I Never Felt The Otha Way
I Always Need To Get Revenge On Ppl After A Few Weeks So They Won't Suspect It Coming

and i agree with acid-awakening on the thingy that u should wait at least a while before you get ur revenge... if u do anywayz... :)

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

I'm sure I would want to take revenge on the pplz that I hate A LOT. most of the times, I just think about how I wanna take revenge of them, but agian, I just either think bout it or say that out loud, but I neva do it.

Anyway, I dun really have anyone who hates me at my skool right now, nor do I have many at my old school...well maybe jus ...2 I think. both (girls) they really annoyed me a lot. it's just the way they talk to me and stuff..they show so much hatred towards me.
But I didn't care that much, they couldn't do anything to me anyway, I have lots of friends. So they sorta watched out. Instead they talked behind my back *chickens*

Signature

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Yes,I had a lot of evil people in my life one of them was even more evil then your bully and some of them pretending to be my friends. >=0!! One of them even tried to destroy my life(didn't succeed in it).I've hated her a lot but now,I just pitty her because It's really a sad person that needs to destroy someones life in order to be happy.
You know that saying''what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger''.Well,it made me much stronger and I don't let anyone get to me. :nya:

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

nahh....I actually think people might want to get revenge on me XD, just joking. But, actually, there have been a few people who I wanted to get revenge on, and I have actually. My friend, who used to lie a whoooole lot, lied about the most obvious thing and I caught her in the lie. I think that was the sweetest revenge ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i think taking revenge is natural....it's like drinking mlik in the morning, i'm not saying that its a good thing, but it's just common...mostly..after someone takes revenge, they will feel stupid....but some people jus enjoy it...lol

For What It's Worth......

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I have thought about revenge, even went as far as planning what I would do. But the key word here is "would." I never went through with it. I figure what is the point of making someone else hurt just because I am hurting. The pain would still be there and I would never really feel better. Truthfully I would end up feeling even worse.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

well...
i think the people i like to revenge are just @#$%&* and dont deserve to live
but not for my hand
i'm a peace man and i dont like fights(almost all the time)
but there are people that disturb my live and i must say
I'M really ANGREE!!!!!!
but just a moment then i say
"the time will come, some day i crush you all"

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I don't want to take revenge on someone. If I hated someone I'll forgive him or I'll just ignore him. Even though it's very hard.

Quote by FyeTsukishiroI was furious with
that girl, but my best boyfriend told me that people like her doesn't
worth, and all the things she did to me will backfire to her someday.
And that's true, a few years later all her friends left her, all the
friends she had got upset with her and left a few months later. Up to
now she hasn't any friend and she once told me that she doesn't believe
in friendship. I think the same thing or similar will happen with that
stupid and bully boy.

I agree with FyeTsukishiro. If someone did something to you bad it will come back to him.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

yeah, I do, on certain very annoying individuals like .... maybe I shouldnt mention them or it will feels very very real...

Signature

Revenge always seems sweetest right away. But what I have found out, is that if you wait a while, the people you want revenge on ususally will end up ruining themselves in some strange or stupid way. When that happens, you can feel good knowing that the karma train pulled into town, and you don't have to worry about charges being brought against you!

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

Hmm... of course I already wanted it but it wasn't serious (if it was serious, I would remember :)).

Quote by Kumiko-HI have thought about revenge, even went as far as planning what I would do. But the key word here is "would." I never went through with it. I figure what is the point of making someone else hurt just because I am hurting. The pain would still be there and I would never really feel better. Truthfully I would end up feeling even worse.

Yeah it's true but some ppl don't think that way. If someone has hurt an other person, he will inflict pain and suffering on him in order to heal his wounds. x_x

But I'm agree with you

Signature

mmmm... personally I am very fond of revenge.....but more by the way of feaking people out and scaring them, then actually getting violent, though a good slap goes a long way....

I always pulled on the short end of the stick in what we call primary school (grades 1-7) for the only reason that I was different. People like to find someone they dislike so they can have a common enemy, someone everybody hates and it's pretty crappy if it's you even though haven't done anything wrong.

But these things pass and college I can assure you is waaaaaayyyy better. College was my best time ever, you get to study what you want and hang out with like minded people. So hang in there.

The best revenge you can have is to have a very successful job and have this guy come groveling to you for work.

o hell no i hate when that happen ........ that's why i dont care if the guy is bigger than me or more strong than me ........ yes i know maybe i am going to get beat or something, but hey atleas they know i am not going to let some one step on my back
^_^

Holt

Holt

pffft

wow mel, if I went through that I know I'd hold the grudge indefinitely until one day when I'm in a position of power, then I'll pop out of nowhere and completely kick his ass (either metathorically or physically) ;)
Although at the moment I have no reason to take any revenge on anyone.

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Revenge is never sweet as it seems... it makes you no better then the devil in rage. Though we all sin in our own way, we can try to make an effort to prevent the evil from occurring.(revenge = evil in the heart of man)

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Sometimes.
Once (which I'm pretty ashamed of it now), I even made my revange.
He was always bulling me around (few people did, but he was the worst), so one day I just could bare it anymore and decided to teach him a lesson. I stick a gum to his seat (the gum wasn't even mine, actually) and he set on it.
The jeans were ruined, he got pissed.
But even though I'm ashamed of it, I'm actually glad I did it, because he really desert it!

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

i had a stalker back in middle school, he would look for ways to get me mad all the time, and he would convince my frends that i said something about them, what an idiot

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

streamside

streamside

deranged.

well, yeah... I wanted to get back on a traitor. The thing is, she's my friend, and she dropped all of us... it's about the 'propaganda' thing... I ended up forgiving her... >_<

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.