Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Miracles... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Do you believe in miracles?
I do. Just the past week I was witness to one. Our church and a lot of othr churches in Guatemala were praying for the health of a little girl with cancer. Now, she doesn't have cancer anymor, but she is still sick with all the medicines that the doctors give her. I know this is a miracle, because a tumor that size (it cover almost all her colum and some of her ribs) don't go away with only a month of chimotheraphy. God be blessed because of that!!!
I whrite it here because we need to know that miracles still happen, even today...

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Colum? you mean column or colon?

Anyways, wow!!! I've never heard any cancer cured in 1 month.

I've never witnessed a miracle. But I sure as anything believe in them. Call me a romantic, but I will always believe in them. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

wow!!!!
well... i do, and i know that the faight move mountains.
im very happy becouse of the girl! XP XP :) :) :) :)

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

If this miracle is true, it is definately very fortunate and something to be very thankful. :D

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

soulas

The Crappah.

miracles do happen. its a matter of whether u believe it or not. ;) i do.

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

sisko

sisko

ETERNO NAVEGADOR

:) :D XD :nya:
Hey Carmen, Hi my dear friend!!
Well, it's a very interesting thread!!
I believe in miracles too, I have seen many many many miracles, but the most important is, THE FAITH!!!!
bye my dear Carmen, see you later....
SISKO........................................................ :) :D XD :nya:

Integrante de (member of): [Hispanime] & [Ecchi Club] & [Perverts Club] & [OutLaw City]

"EL HISPANO ES VIDA" :) :D XD :nya:

Signature

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

hola mi amiga- y que buena! I am very happy for her, and yes I believe miracles are possible if you just have faith.

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Sorry but my English is too bad, excuse me.
I try to explain my idea:
I believe in miracles and that is one. But sometimes, there are things that look as miracles and maybe there are not.

Shaka

Shaka

Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Pues que bueno que ya esta mejor la chava, y si, si creo en los milagros realmente hay muchas cosas inexplicables como el caso que mencionas, buen thread, hasta luego. ;)

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

What I consider is that their mind the healthy one, believing that they think of her (the sentences of these people) and to be commended is what made it the miracle

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

I believe in miracies. But to believe in them, I don't need to see one, but I've seen many though.
Thanks to God, we ALL can make miracles, since it is not "we" that makes them, but the Holy Ghost.
And He is awesome.
Le doy gracias al de arriba por lo de la niña.

Signature
Fun.

I do not believe in miracles. I don't believe in god. I am an atheist :). Im glad that the tumor went away.

Rumina

Rumina

The Burning Sword

I belive in miracles, I've seen some of them, and i am very thankful for them but...
sometimes the miralces do not come, even if you have faith....

Besa

Abyss

I don't believe in miracles,why?because i've always had bad luck z_z

Signature Image

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

I believe in miracles too, I haven't seen one; but I've read and heard about them, I believe in the power of praying and I do beieve in God I'm catholic.

Serph

I believe there are unknown force in this world 'creating' miracles..haha..but i m ot sure what is it..nope..i have ever witnessed it b4..ermm..does Liverpool FC scoring 3 goals in 6 mins a miracle for their fans?? haha..

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.