Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sanctuary - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

DO you have your own sanctuary, a place where you can be yourself and feel save?
Nowaday, I am being forced to go to my backyard in order to have some peace and quiet. My family is just screw up, and my dad, the only one who sort of understand me, is out of the country. I just needed a place to calm myself and have a bit of inner peace. Surrounded by the garden and sitting on a bench, I would just stay there for hours. Even though it doesn't really solve my problems, it helps me to go through the day and not to go psyco on my friends.

Now if you don't mind I ask, do you have a private place for your own sanctuary? and why do you go there?

(maybe some of your miseries will make me feel better)
joking

Signature

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

I like lying on my back in the grass...preferably in my back yard...there is always being holed up in the family room watching tv...but I best is probably just being in my room, talking with friends online or on the phone

soulas

The Crappah.

my own room. in school - e lib

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

the trampoline in my backyard is like my sanctuary. watching the sun set while attempting one-handed cartwheels is my idea of heaven. i haven't been out there recently though... *glances outside at the rain*
my room works also, but it's not exactly the cleanest place on earth...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Like most, my room is where my Sanctuary is. That is where I go top escape life and such... Though, sometimes, when I want to strangle my family, I go onto the deck and sit for a while just looking at the scenery.. (my home's on a hill so it's got great views. ;) )

Wasn't there a similar thread like this already posted last week? Eh whatever...
No I don't have too many places where I can have complete peace of mind.
Occassionally I will go for a drive to a nearby lookout point near my house late at night. Usually quiet if I go late enough and has a nice view of the city.

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

When I was younger I used to go out and sit on some stairs that where uphill, near my house and I used to look at the landscape and dream, and think, and speak to my self, it always helped me feel better
Now I have my girlfriend, and we share grate moments together, I feel at home with her, with her I am in peace
I totaly understand, there are times where the world is total caos and we need to go to our Neverland to be as we are, to dream; I think we all have that special place
Don't feel lonely, you always have yourself, learn to be with yourself, and if you need of someone, I do not know if you belive in god, but at least believe in the man on the moon. I think that we need to talk to someone even if there is no answer, and if we believe someone is listening to us and cares and protects us, we feel better I recomend to talk because it helps us to think. Sometimes I used to go for a walk, that helped me too.
Hope you are feeling better, if you ever need people to listen to you, I have experinced that there is always someone on the net that will listen and try to make you feel good, it is grate to know that there is good in people, they are always trying to help!
I hope you have a nice day! ^_^

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

well, very interesting question you got. years ago my sanctuary is the beach, because we use to have a house near the beach. every afternoon, it was low tide there and i got to go there and get seashells because i just love them. then i sing a hymn or two because i love singing. then i sit on the sand waiting for the sun to set in the horizon. that was really nice then but we have to move to another house.

now my sanctuary is my room. whenever i don't feel well, i wanted to be alone, i just put on some good music, lay on the bed and just relax, i always do that because im always tired from school. another place that i consider a sanctuary is the chapel in my school. because its pretty quiet and i have the chance to meditate on things there.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

my room...and no one enters it.....

gothiclad

gothiclad

Hi HI^ ^

The castle in my dreams. :)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.