Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if your parents died one day? - Minitokyo

What would you do if your parents died one day?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Just like the title says, what would you do if your parents suddenly died? For me, *sob sob* T_T

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

ditto about the sob, sob...that's a really tricky question...I'd prefer not for it to happen...but if it does...I'll deal with it... HA, didn't answer the question at all lol

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

It will be a shock for me, I mean I need times to recover.

Still, I have to be strong for myself to survive.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

You know, that's one aspect of life I would not want to consider looking over at.

If my father died, I wouldn't really care much at all because we really weren't that close as a family. I still however, respect him for keeping the standard of living high and putting a roof over our head, despite his depression over alcoholism time and time again. [Thank goodness he snapped out of that phase for a long time now. lol]

My mother though - if she were to die, then I would probably be one of the unhappiest people on Earth, really. We both are really close, but my parents did bring in a strong point that I probably wish to express over here since a lot of people can relate, and its kinda sad to hear about it.

"I'd rather die of old age than see my daughter die before me." Or so the saying goes like that around here. That's why I hate worrying about it right now, indeed. Well - might as well enjoy everything to the fullest, though! C'est la vie!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Good question.... I really don't know. Maybe shed a tear or two and continue living. My parents didn't raise me to cry. They raised me to live a good life and I intend to.

Learning little by little.
Signature

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

cry a lot, and then get a job to support my younger sisters. or we could move to stay with relatives...
hmm... i'm actually thinking on the practical side for once. ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I was never really close to my parents. My dad ran a really strict household. I guess if they died, I'd be sad and mourn but I'd be able to get over it and move on without that much trouble. I suppose I have my dad to thank for that, and that pisses me off...

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

I'd probably cry, if not then just be angry at whomever until I can manage that they are in a better place than this hellhole. Or, get serious help. One of the two.

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

Crisis, chaos! I would feel really sad. I hope it does not happen but I would have to work really hard to pay all the expences and help my brother and sister to pay their studies, it would be a lot of responsability and i am just no ready for that...
So I hope that never happens to me or anyone else

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

It already happened to me once when my father passed away. It was traumatic to say the least. You cry. You can't concentrate, you have problem doing things. In fact I can't remember what I did the first few weeks. I was in a daze.

No matter what, it will be hard when someone you love passes away.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by mughiIt already happened to me once when my father passed away. It was traumatic to say the least. You cry. You can't concentrate, you have problem doing things. In fact I can't remember what I did the first few weeks. I was in a daze.
No matter what, it will be hard when someone you love passes away.

I feel so sorry for you. *sob sob*

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i cried bitterly when my mom died when i'm very small.. but i grew up more independently and strong now.. tears doesn't work to me now.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

XyReX

XyReX

The Code Maniac

Quote by ayane-heinei cried bitterly when my mom died when i'm very small.. but i grew up more independently and strong now.. tears doesn't work to me now.. :)

That is easy to say my dear...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by XyReX

Quote by ayane-heinei cried bitterly when my mom died when i'm very small.. but i grew up more independently and strong now.. tears doesn't work to me now.. :)

That is easy to say my dear...

But you can only cry so much before it just stops...

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

sakuralim

Love is ......

what would you do when your parents die, I think, I already have experience it. One of my parent pass away when I was age 6. My father pass away.
I still remember that day, a phone called from hospital, mom grab me and my brother straight to hospital.
Then the door open, the nurse and doctor push out my father walk pass us. My mom cried non-stop, hugging and hold me.
I know my father was no more here. But mostly child at that age dont know what die means. As for me I know. I stare at my father face when they push him to the other room.
Mom don't let me in and see him. Cause I'm very attach to him.
The weird thing is, I know my father pass away, but I do not cry.
After he die, my mom worried that I may ask her "where is daddy". To her surprise, I did not ask her.
So, then I was very quiet girl, my grandmather so worried, she got me a dog for companian.

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Unfortunately, I'm rahter emotionless. At my grandmother's funeral 3 weeks ago, I didn't feel a thing. Not when my last words to her were read aloud, not when the final respects were paid, and not when I helped carry her to her grave. For me, I would have to get a job to sustain the family's income, but that's really it. I wonder if that's bad, eh?

I think it's living on without them that would hit my hard not the death itself (I'm pretty much emotionless for that type of thing). My family and friends are the world to me, and so i don't think i could live without any of them.

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

More Than Sob Sob... But Also I Might Fell A Bit Happy Deeper Inside
Mostly A Sob Sob I Spoz
But.... I Won't Think Of That Now.. I've Thoty of It B4 And Had A Nightmare About It And I Juz Hated It So I'm Not Gonna Think Anymore About It

Besa

Abyss

bye bye mom and dad!*takes all the money*I'm moving to LA :nya:

Signature Image

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

I just need to make sure they don't go anywhere before I get a good job.
But since I know where they're going to, and a good place at that , what's there to grieve about?

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by CopyMasterI just need to make sure they don't go anywhere before I get a good job.
But since I know where they're going to, and a good place at that , what's there to grieve about?

I agree with that in some respects. If you've led a good, happy life then there's nothing sad about passing on. I think we tend to be sad at funerals for rather selfish reasons. We don't want the people we love to be gone.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Tsuki-A

Ruler Of A Small Universe

Cry, cry, and do more crying and then after that (other than more crying) would probably running away from all of my friends who are getting sick from the crying. Then, I'd become homeless.

Current Quote: "Bit by bit the rock breaks into millions and millions of grains of sand"

------------

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Breakdown...

But in the end, I still have to go forward with life...

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

OMG touch wood touch wood!!! :sweat:
I would be sooo sad but i know i must move on...i mean,i cant change the pass

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.