Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

Tagged under Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Besa

Abyss

Cancel

So how many of you have seen KKJ?and what do you think of it?

I think this is a great serie and the art and animation
is just great.The story line is very good,the first time I ever
saw this anime was when I saw it on tv (german channel)
I got pretty stuck in this anime and watched it everyday
when it aired,but after three days it stopped showing the anime serie
and I was soo mad x__x..So I began to search for it on the net
and after some hours I found AnimeSuki(my life saver)

Signature Image

• May 10, 2005

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Cancel

I started watching KKJ after Fullmoon. I couldn't digest it @ first but it gradually becomes better. Though, being the manga freak that I am, the manga is more detailed. ^^ Nevertheless, overall is ok. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

• May 10, 2005

Besa

Abyss

Cancel

Quote by syiveseI started watching KKJ after Fullmoon. I couldn't digest it @ first but it gradually becomes better. Though, being the manga freak that I am, the manga is more detailed. ^^ Nevertheless, overall is ok. ^^

I wanna buy the manga,but there is only with swedish text and I want english d:
i do speak swedish though because I live in Sweden but I think it's
much better with english text.

Signature Image

• May 10, 2005

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Cancel

Well, really, the manga showed a more detailed ending. The anime sort of left it just like. (Same goes with FMoS).. But I guess that's anime for us. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

• May 11, 2005
Cancel

I've seen it ! I Think it's a great anime ! The first time I saw it in an AMV and i really like the graphics ! So, I decided to watch it ! no regrets !

• May 11, 2005

Besa

Abyss

Cancel

Quote by syiveseWell, really, the manga showed a more detailed ending. The anime sort of left it just like. (Same goes with FMoS).. But I guess that's anime for us. ^^

I wanna buy the manga ;_; .

Quote by linoa04I've seen it ! I Think it's a great anime ! The first time I saw it in an AMV and i really like the graphics ! So, I decided to watch it ! no regrets !

My mother also watched it with me when it was on tv,and she liked it
alot ^^

Signature Image

• May 11, 2005

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Cancel

Its really great!!! After i watch n read it i luv Arina tanemura's works... !!!

Cancel

I thought the anime was great.... I would have preferred if Sinbad and Jeanne got together instead of just being friends in the end..... I don't know how it is in the manga though so it might have turned out the way I wanted it to

• May 18, 2005
Cancel

I started reading the manga downloading scansand I'm just... loving IT! It's so nice, so pretty!!! :)

Cancel

The show was pretty good, although most of the episodes consisted of 'monster of the week' but the end did pick up. :)

• Jun 19, 2005
Cancel

i have never seen it before...ever :sweat:

Signature Image

Cancel

I got to see the 1st four episodes on fansub a long, long, long time ago. All I can say is wierd. I'm a
big fan of the magical girl stuff, but um the reincarnation of Jeanne d' arc? Um, dressed in a Chinese
costume, shooting a sticky ball thingy, and stealing demon possesed works of art? Um, Um,. . .
(scratches head...) If a fairy ever finds, me and tells me I have perform wierd exorcisms on paintings,
and prance around like "Crouching Tiger." I'm seeking medical assistance. Check Mate!!!

"This is a world filled with hatred where people's fingers have no other purpose but to pull triggers!!!
What do you believe, and why do you!?! - Rau Le Creuset

• Jun 19, 2005

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

Cancel

i really want to buy the manga, but i haven't been able to find it in a bookstore yet. the art looks awesome.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Jun 19, 2005
Cancel

I love this anime and manga :D I have watched the whole serier and read 4 mangas and I love it! Chiaki is really cute, but Noin is too! I love Noin! <33 He's... so cute with his long black hair and... and... xD yeahyeahyeah, I love this serier!

• Jul 16, 2005

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

Cancel

I wanted to buy the manga of KKJ, but they aren't bringing it anymore to my country... It is one of my favorites mangas! The story is just so romantic and interesting, that I had to read it more than once! ( I love Chiaki! :D )

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Cancel

yea, I watched the whole series like 3years ago whwn my sister bought it. it was pretty good, but for same odd reason I really really didn't like Chiaki ^^;

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Cancel

I have watched most of the anime but I really like better the manga. Arina Tanemura is my favourite shoujo mangaka.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

• Jul 25, 2005

HiEiLoVa

HiEiLoVa

rock lee is <3

Cancel

The anime is good....I love the way Maron finds out Sinbad's identity in the anime. It was much more meaningful, and deep, but I didn't like the whole Fin Fish turning into a bad guy in the anime. They took out a lot of the characters and scenes that made you cry from the manga.

Manga is so much better <3

{...does the [heArt] remember what the [miNd] cannot?...}
{...& don't worry...you have me.}

• Oct 25, 2005

anebir

anebir

^^~

Cancel

lolx. i love both the manga n the anime. i love the mangaka xD her artworks' nice =) i'm lookin out for her new series -- shinshi doumei cross ;')

• Oct 26, 2005

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

Cancel

I'm also loking for the new manga...
It would be the SECOND shoujo anime i would have had seen....

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

• Dec 26, 2005
Cancel

i had only seen d manga, and a bit of it's anime..It's good..c",)

• Apr 11, 2006
Cancel

i already watched several early series but not yet complete. i think the techniques Jeanne use is too simple. and it's re[eated over and over again. well i guess it's much better than 'Mouse'. i prefer DNAngel more. but i still have many episodes to finished, maybe my opinion will change at the end.

• Apr 20, 2006
Cancel

I like it ..
the anime was great ^_^

• Jun 27, 2007
Cancel

I love it, got all episodes on VHS^^!

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.