what do u think of school?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Cancel

i think it's ok...it's cool and all...but a real pain at times....

For What It's Worth......

• May 10, 2005

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

Cancel

School is a long bridge we all must cross -_-;; School can get in the way sometimes, but be glad we actually have schools. If it wasn't for schools, I would've learned nothing in life, and I wouldn't be here because I don't know any English ^_^ School can have its bads and goods

Signature

• May 10, 2005

Besa

Abyss

Cancel

I personally hate school,I really can't stand my school.

Signature Image

• May 10, 2005

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Cancel

School blows.... only go there to see my friends...

Signature Image

Cancel

Its okay for the most part but when it comes to test time I dont think anyone likes that part of school... its a real pain :sweat:

• May 10, 2005
Cancel

i like school but now im study at the college..i miss my school life because foe me.. school life was the best for me...

Signature

• May 10, 2005

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Cancel

i can't stand school. why? well, the main reason is the teachers. some of them are highly unpleasant. and i can't stand the competetiveness there. and of course, i hate too study.
can't wait to get out of school ^_^'

Besa

Abyss

Cancel

Quote by royaldarknessi can't stand school. why? well, the main reason is the teachers. some of them are highly unpleasant. and i can't stand the competetiveness there. and of course, i hate too study.
can't wait to get out of school ^_^'

Agreed XO

Signature Image

• May 10, 2005

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Cancel

I can't wait to get out but I like to learn new things. That's part of why I hate terrible teachers or bullies because they ruin something I really love to do.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

Cancel

You guys all hate school? I...love school ^_^ Yes, it can be a pain at times, but still, that's where I made all my friends ^_^

Signature

• May 10, 2005
Cancel

this is my last year of school and i dont want to leave, school is where you see your friends everyday

• May 10, 2005

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Cancel

It's true that it can be a lot harder to see friends after leaving school (especially high school) but at least the ones you keep are your nearest and dearest.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Cancel

I hate the school and i don't want te remember anything about it. It's fact that i got a high marks when i graduated. However, i suffered alot. I only like seeing and talking with my friends... :) :D :)

http://img40.echo.cx/img40/6132/untitled17sh.gif

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Cancel

For me skool its very important in a part of my life...bcuz we can learn more than we learn actually and it always have new theorys....and skool lets u make friends ^^...YEah! i know skool its very long before we completed but after that u can find a good job and pays u alots of $$$

• May 10, 2005

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Cancel

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19343/

Search search search ;)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.