Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 music in ff series - Minitokyo

music in ff series

page 1 of 1 19 total items

i think all the musics in the ff series are great....i especially like melodies of life in ff 9...i think almost every piece made by nobuo uematsu is a classic...wat do u all think?

For What It's Worth......

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I own most of the japanese soundtracks.

I am invincible!

I agree FF have some very good music, even in 11, which imo have the best music in any mmorpgs

the music from 5-8 were some of the most memorable OSTs i heard from a game. hearing it performed at Dear Friends several month back was probably the highlight of this whole year.

Quote by crapmonsterthe music from 5-8 were some of the most memorable OSTs i heard from a
game. hearing it performed at Dear Friends several month back was
probably the highlight of this whole year.

that must have been sweet. XD

i almost have all of the soundtracks. its a shame nobuo left square-enix, rumor has it i think !*&$ hit the fan when it came to the deadline for the ffxii ost, and i think thats why he left. they wanted him to complete four discs of music all dolby didgital in some assinine timeframe. like 6 months or something, it just took a toll on him.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

FF6 and FF9 are the best FF soundtracks in my opinion.

I am invincible!

CaptainHamsack

The Pirate King

My favourite FF song ever is "Eyes on me".
I love that song. It means so much to me.

Other than that, I'd say I really liked the music of FFVII.
What the hell, I loved all the FF soundtracks so far except for ffx-2. Some of the song were nice, but overall it also had some of the crappiest music ever.

i agree i like all their music its hard for me to choose a favorite song

I think the music from FF has been great from the begining. My fav sountrack is for FFX.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Yes, the FF scores are awesome. My favourites are probaby Demon Gun Shot (i think from 7) and the Opening theme for 8, though One Winded Angle is also awesome.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

FALH

FALH

aka FalLin'

Melodies of Life from FFIX,so amazing when Dagga singed it
and the FFX Piano Collection : to zanarkand, Tidus Theme, Besaid Island...more and more and of course the little sing when u win a battle ^^

Final Fantsay...just love it

..:: French-Tribu ::.. | ..:: Anime-Paradise ::..
Signature Image

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

if I recall, Melodies of Life sheet music was provided with the Japanese FFIX soundtrack.

I am invincible!

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

Come to my userpage, and you'll hear my fave Final Fantasy music.

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Wahh... i really like that.. hihi... i have collection of final fantasy series mp3 ^^

Signature Image

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I like most of the series FF music, ffvii I liked the most, it just went well with the situation in the game and gave it more of a feel to it. Yeah I didn't really like the ffx-2 music either....twat crap indeed

agreed... FF music is good...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

Mia

I like the music in FF8 and FF10 the most. FFX2 did have a few good songs like Abyss of the farplane and Eternity memory of lightwaves. ^_^

moreso, i love the piano colections if you've ever listened to them- it's like hearing music that would be played in heaven a great genius-nobuo uematsu

ff music is great! i listen to them often.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.