Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Awards - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

There are awards for every possible media and occupation perhaps the members of MT should nominate anime series for different categories. Categories could include, Tear jerkers, Blood thirstiest, Gore, Political, Moral, Environmentally aware, Popular, Longest, Worst, The hall of fame, Best music, Best lead character (Male/Female/Other) and the best anime to wall perhaps?

What would your nominations be for Category and Anime?

i think i have to think a little before saying !!! i'll come later... there's too many i like T_T

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Well I have a few nominations:

Hall of fame- Sailor Moon (everyones heard about it or watched it)
Longest- The Dragonball/Dragonball Z/Dragonball GT series and movies. (have you counted the released DVD's?)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i'd like to nominate princess mononoke and nausicaa for environmentally aware anime...

i've also got some suggestions for categories: best comedic duo, best couple, best supporting character, best action sequence (lol, i'm in awards show mode now...)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.