Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Bouncer [PS2] - Minitokyo

The Bouncer [PS2]

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I know it's an old game, but I just picked it up cheap [had meant to get it when it first came out] and I'm quite enjoying the simple style of the game. Was wondering if anyone else enjoyed the game and even if there's anyone still playing it :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

haha it was a rather nice game ^^ i had fun when i bought it last time.....^^ but i havent played it in a long while >.< rofl anyways have fun ^^ i loved the character design

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I never got the game. Too busy with school and all the drama. I hate school drama uhggg!!
:) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Knight64

Knight64

Grand

the charachter design is almost like kingdom hearts. if you liked this one you will like kingdom hearts and drag-on dragoon (Drakenguard)

Signature

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

This game was nothing but a pain to me.
They should bring out streets of rage in 3d, that would be a great game.

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by diamarrri loved the character design

Yea, but I love the majority of Squaresoft's character designs ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Quote: How was The Bouncer a pain to you? Get bored of it?

I just felt the game was really slow and uncomfortable for a supposedly fast pased fighting game. Not to mention it was really short and to easy to complete.

Signature

Oh. ^_^' I never got the chance to play - the only thing I know about it is that it was the first Square game with speaking characters. I think. ^_^' Saa~ anyways. Glad you're enjoying it, Aa-chan. ;) Agreed - most of Squenix's designs are nice~<3

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Wu~~WU~~ WAH~~~~!!!

No money to buy PS2 yet...

T_T T_T T_T

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Its a good like like to play as Volt.

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

it was a pretty good game for what it was but it just didn't last long enough for me it should have been longer.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by buggydudeit was a pretty good game for what it was but it just didn't last long enough for me it should have been longer.

Just completed it and I agree. Not bad for a PS2 launch title though ^^ . Physics engine was neat, but could do with some work.

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

I was playing it about a month ago again, its fun for a random play but once you complete it, it loses its replayability but it does make for great annoying of people by saying constantly *coughs and does best annoucers voice* Sion Barzahd, Koh Liefoh, Dauragon C. Mikado, pd-4, Mugetsu, Mugetsu, Mugetsu oh I like saying Mugetsu alot

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hehehe, I know exactly what you mean about the announcer. It's both annoynig, but fantatsic at the same time XD .

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by EvoIIICE9AI was playing it about a month ago again, its fun for a random play but
once you complete it, it loses its replayability but it does make for
great annoying of people by saying constantly *coughs and does best
annoucers voice* Sion Barzahd, Koh Liefoh, Dauragon C. Mikado, pd-4,
Mugetsu, Mugetsu, Mugetsu oh I like saying Mugetsu alot

If only they made all the characters pretty cheap. I don't like to distribute all the attributes to every single character out there - I'd rather put them all on one character and make them play all the missions, but unfortunately, or make them all powerful like the Dynasty Warriors series used to do it all the time, but that's not always how the strategy of the game works over here.

A typical classic to play here, nonetheless.

It's been a while indeed since I played the Bouncer. lol - Aha, that's the name of the character! Sion Barzahd. I liked his music theme somewhat - if the piano instrumental didn't get too much into the way, of course.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Besa

Abyss

I heard that this game had a pretty short story line x__x

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by BesaI heard that this game had a pretty short story line x__x

I completed the game in about 2 hours >_> .

There are a several endings... but very shot story, indeed. The game is beautiful, but gameplay isn't very good... Story too linear, and it isn't a good scenario.
I don't think THe bouncer is a good game

Kais

Kais

The Dragon Killer

I only played it once and I didnt like it, but I found out a cool little secret! If you look on the cover page you see that necklace that guy has on? It can be found in FF8 if you bother to look, it has to do with the main guy, Squall.

I dont know why im here......on this world.My lifes going in the wrong direction already and theres nothing any1 can do about it................except me.But maybe I dont want to go in the so called "RIGHT" direction,maybe this is the route im supposed to go alone or with some1 I care about.But theres no1 I care about...................so destined to go alone. "Blood stains the grass as the two warriors clash."
"Metal meets with metal"
"The fight goes on through the night"
"Both of them will never see day light" "Life goes on with or without you........remember that"

That reminds me that we bought that about a year ago... and it hasn't been played yet.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by emilamiThat reminds me that we bought that about a year ago... and it hasn't been played yet.

Won't take long to finish, but it's good button bashing fun :) .

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

I never bothered to get the game. It looked kinda interesting, I just wasn't interested enough to buy it.

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

The gameplay is a bit sloppy and yet cool, when pulling off combos if not done carefully the enemy drops to floor and u lose combo hits. i bought and read over that game a while ago best players for me was Kou, Sion and Volt but their skills may vary depending on how they are leveled up and Mugetsu is a weird and powerful freak use caution.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

I love the game so much...the main character kinda has the clothing style that Sora from Kingdon Hearts has XD. Now that we're talking about it, I think I wanna re-play it hehe.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.