Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you prefer, anime or manga? - Minitokyo

what do you prefer, anime or manga?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

I know that lots of people have probobly asked ths multiple times but im going to ask it again anyway lol.

I like both but for the mangas i've read and the animes i've seen i prefer manga. i thinks thats only due to the fact that i read the manga first and then when you see the anime for it it looks different

I'm still here. . . all thats left of yesterday. . .

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by BecciebooI know that lots of people have probobly asked ths multiple times but im going to ask it again anyway lol.

Nope, sorry.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.