Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Damn late O,o but hi anyway. - Minitokyo

Damn late O,o but hi anyway.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

I've registered myself 39 weeks ago (sic!) although I've became active about 3 weeks ago.

I know it's damn late for this (and some of u already know me) but I would like to say:
HI!!!
to everyone XD

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

muahahah already a member for so long, you belong to so much clubs, and you didn't say hi :)
that's lame :pacman: ........ jking
well i won't tell you to go check the rules, i guess you already know everything about botchii and how MT works, but welcome her *bows in greeting*
ahah i just hope you keep having fun, and that's about it *get the false-noob stick and start beating you around* that'll teach you to introduce properly XP
take care and have fun

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Quote: muahahah already a member for so long, you belong to so much clubs, and you didn't say hi :)
that's lame :pacman:

True enough ^_^'

Quote: *get the false-noob stick and start beating you around* that'll teach you to introduce properly XP

And I thought that people on MT are friendly XP

Signature Image

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

._.uuu is just a friendly salute,so welcome xD,but,jajajjaa,funny you are older in MT than me xD,so i think that u already know how mt works and some things like that...anyway,cya later

K I R A B O S H I !

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hehe, welcome to the party. I see you've been standing at the bar for a while and now you've decided to take it to the dance floor XD . *talks rubbish*

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

A late welcome to you Lilim! XD Enjoy here!!
Have a lots of fun. And have a lots of friends. :)
See you around!! :)

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Lilim! Hope you continue to have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

Yo Lilim !

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Oh Yun-senpai! Good to see you ^^

Signature Image

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

lol I posted up late too XD You're not alone!! Hehe welcome to MT! I hope you enjoy your time here. Whenever you need a friend, you know who to go to ^_^

Signature

Better late than never! So welcome. And we ARE very friendly here! ^_^

Signature

"If the villain looks just like me I'll be pitted against me who looks like me and so, even if I who looks like me wins, me who looks like me will lose and the loser will be me who looks like me, so in the end I will be the winner, but I will have lost." Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.