Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Movie Did You Find The Funniest? - Minitokyo

Which Movie Did You Find The Funniest?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Ahh, it's been a while since I discussed about comedies. To me, I miss those really hilarious movies of the past, nonetheless.

You know - From Spaceballs here to Dumb and Dumber.
From Robin Hood: Men In Tights to The Anchorman.

I definitely find that the scene in The Anchorman was pretty darn funny when the biker kicked the poor little mutt like 50 feet into the air, off the bridge, and into the lake. That was so random, but hilarious though! lol - I also liked Happy Gilmore, when Adam takes on Bob Barker and gets totally massacred by the old guy right off the spot. They make him kick a lot of major butt, believe me.

Yeah - those definitely were the days alright, and you can't help but laugh as the storyline begins to twist and unfold.

===========================================

So with this in mind, what movie do you consider to be the most hilarious one out of them all by far? Any quotes you remember? Favorite scenes? Should we have more of these funny, spoof-like movies made in the near future, nonetheless? Thanks for the responses.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

you know, i dont have an all time funniest movie, tho some of my favs are

Dumb and Dumber
the Austin Powers trilogy
Idle Hands
Out Cold
Black Knight

eh too lazy to list more XD

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hmm, I'm not sure I could pick a funniest film. Dumb and Dumber was damn funny though ^^; .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Scary movie, American Pie, Austin Powers

Laughed my ass of with these movies more than one time :p

i don't know if I would find these movies as hilarious if I wouldn't be stoned though.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Robin Hood Men in Tights..theres one i haven't seen in forever XD Dumb and Dumber, one of the best ones, i never get tired of it! I also have this soft spot for Vegas Vacation...makes me laugh everytime. Oh, and the Great Outdoors! Another great one. So many great comedies, i don't even want to start with my list, haha. Ok, i'll pick Vegas Vacation and Dumb and Dumber as my faves.

"Our pets heads are falling off!" Dumb and Dumber

"Eddie, i need a place to think." "Oh, i wouldn't do that here Clark. Its awefully dirty, and the stalls are backed up all the time" Vegas Vacation

Signature

Holy Grail from Monty Python was hella funny. Uhmm..Dodgeball, Anchorman, Dude where's my car?, etc. No other movie comes into mind right now

Fav quote from Anchorman: "it has been scientifically proven to work 60% of the time, every time" XD

Be Free and Masturbate

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

That would be Dum and Dumber, Stuck on you, Freaky Friday, Liar liar.....
It's hard to recall any specific scenes and describe them properly here but the whole movies are very interesting and funny indeed :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

The Kid

funniest, yet saddest movie ever

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I can't believe you said RH: mens in tight because it's one of my favorite of all time. I also like Something about Mary, Screwed, Dirty Works, Most of Stephew Chow movies... I can go on lol

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

detective CONAN!!!^^
well um besides that...elf! lol
and um..dumb and dumber 1 n 2
anddd....spongebob squarepants movie!!!^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

Finding Nemo!! hahahaha

Signature

monty python and the holy grail i thought that was pretty funny

exile02

exile02

Knees of Justice

space balls, Dum and Dumber, Austin Powers trilogy

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

hhhaha there is too many funny movies to just have one favorite like the American pie trilogy, scary movie, Bad Santa, me, myself and irene but i guess if i had to pick a favorite it would be snatch it's a gangster comedy.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Hard to say which was the funniest, especially when you saw so many as me (practically, most films which I go to see with my friends in cinemas, are comedies), but I think it would be 'Anger Menagement' with Adam Sandler, Jack Nicholson and marisa Tomei.
When I saw it the first time, I almost couldn't stop laughing (seriously!).
But there's always:
Spaceballs
Shrek - both parts, but mostly in my language (polish). I saw part two in english and somehow, be polish one was funnier (they put more jokes)
Something about Mary
Bruce Almighty
Ace Ventura (both)
And the list goes one...

Favorite scene from 'Anger Manegement": when Buddy (Jack Nicholson) tells Dave (Adam Sandler) to sing 'I feel pretty' :nya:

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Monty Python and Nation Lampoon (all of them XD)!!!!

Holt

Holt

pffft

I liked the American pie films. They were very funny.
But I have to admit that I prefer funny animes, stand up comedies and funny shows like triumph the insult comic dog XD They're way more funny than any film I've seen.

Signature Image

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Hmm. So many of them are such funny movies. I can't nail a single movie down as my absolute favourite, but there are three which I treasure dearly:
- There's Something About Mary is one of my favourites I laughed so loud in the opening moments when Ben Stiller's character has a rather painful and excrutiating male accident that my friends told me to quiet down (we were in a movie theatre)
- Happy Gilmore is another which I've got in my DVD collection and use to cheer myself up with on occasion. Good scene is when Shooter steals the winner's jacket and gets chased by Mr. Larson (aka Jaws). Funny quote from this movie would be when Happy and Shooter are in the bar and bump into each other.
Shooter: Just stay out of my way or you'll pay, listen to what I say.
Happy: Hey why don't I just go and eat some hay. I can lay by the bay, make things out of clay, I just may, what'd ya say?
- The Wedding Singer also ranks as a personal favourite of mine. Love the scene where Adam pours out his pain in song for his lost love. I found it so funny when he started of soft and quiet and then erupted in rage and by the end was crying. Memorable quote from the end of that scene by Jimmy Moore "He's losing his mind. And I'm reaping the benefits."

Such wonderful memories! :D :D :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

what bout the mask?

smoking....

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Hmm most of Stephen Chow's movies were hilarious to me especially Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer and God of Cookery.XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by DarkSaviorI can't believe you said RH: mens in tight because it's one of my
favorite of all time.

I liked that movie a lot, especially when Blinkin engaged on the battlefield and began chopping at this gigantic wood structure down to the size of a toothpick. Very funny nonetheless. lol

But another funny moment was when Robin Hood was facing Little John with a wooden stick. ROFL - And when Little John falls into the stream and screams out - "Help! I'm drowning!" - when he's not even barely scratching the surface on that river. **Shakes her head in shame** Definitely a classic.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Recent movie that was funny: Kung-Fu Hustle. Older: Liar Liar, Baseketball, Dumb and Dumber, Out Cold, Revenge of the Nerds, Mallrats, Clerks, Monty Python movies, etc. (that's all I can figure out at the moment...)

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

i found happy gilmore pretty damn hilarious, so funny lol, adam sandler is teh best ;)

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

hmmm i've watched quite a few movies... especially funny 1's
for a quick watch... i guess keeping the faith, meet the fockers
and i think thats the funniest 1's for now...... i think thats all, well all i can think of.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.