Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rosette Not Equal Bridget - Minitokyo

Rosette Not Equal Bridget

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

DJ-of-E

Le

hehehe, you people and your idolization of Chrno Crusade. Did you know that most of the pics are actually Bridget? Bridget is a boy who dress up as a nun in Guilty Gear XX.

Please make sure you notice the difference between these two. First of all, Rosette has a golden cross patch on both shoulders. Bridget does not. Second, only Rosette has that brown canister And last but not least, look at the design of the clothes. Bridget is blue with a white verticle stripe in the middle of her chest. Rosette's clothes are either more covered and longer than Bridget or a white horizontal garter belt or whatever it's called.

I would justl ike to say that "Prey with Me" by defrax is INDEED Bridget.

rax

yeah thats funny how people always confuse those two, its not really hard to see the difference because the actual chara design of the face is pretty different. Plus bridget got no boobs.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

When I first played Guilty Gear, after I watched Chrno Crusade, I thought "Oh my god, why is Rosette there o_O", but then I realized that it cannot be her XD
But that's right that most ppl mixed them up.

DJ-of-E

Le

yes...rosette is a GUN-HO. Bridget is a gay yoyo

don't really think they look alike, its jsut they both have blonde hair and are dressed in blue and white. They are really different.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.