gamespot surprise

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Cancel

well, I just took a trip into gamespot as I do at least once a week or so...but I hardly ever find anything new, to my surprise I found something VERY vaulable this time...well they already have a section for the upcoming PS3...yes, plus screens and even video of upcoming games!! I must say Im quite impressed about the way things are looking for this system. any thoughts?

Signature Image

Cancel

!!!!! so?!?!?!?! wheres the link?!?!!? post it man!!!

thats something I gotta check out!!!!! ^_^

• May 10, 2005
Cancel

Got a link :) ? isent it like www.gamespot.com/ps3 ?

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/
there ^^.

• May 10, 2005
Cancel

Well...I found this. But I'm not sure if this is the article SharinganKnight talked about.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/index.html

Signature

"If the villain looks just like me I'll be pitted against me who looks like me and so, even if I who looks like me wins, me who looks like me will lose and the loser will be me who looks like me, so in the end I will be the winner, but I will have lost." Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran

• May 10, 2005
Cancel

yea thats it...I assumed you guys knew how to get to gamespot..lol sorry

Signature Image

Cancel

!!!! ^_^

• May 10, 2005

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Cancel

whew, it looks kinda cool but I havnt really seen the video. From the screenshot that are on the page I say it doesnt look much difference then PS2 or XBox graphics... oh, n I think you should edit your first post and put the link there so that people know

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Cancel

i see halo 3 and fable 2....mouth watering...need to get xbox 360 and ps3........

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• May 11, 2005
Cancel

Halo 3 and Fable 2 aren't the only one interesting in the xbox 360.

Perfect Dark Zero too, I remember this game on the N64, Perfect Dark is cool

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, is a another fine rpg.

Blue Dragon is a another game interesting, create by the developer of Chrono Trigger

And later you will see Jade Empire 2, Bioware already say then will do it.

• May 11, 2005

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

Cancel

ign also has their next gen consoles sites up an running as well. im a little dissapointed at some of the screens for some games IMO but its still kinda early to tell.

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

Cancel

PS3! sounds way too COOL
i saw some proto-type designs of it... LOL it was funny
its meant to be a design concept comp....some dude taped or stacked playstation one and two together LOL = PS3..
other ppl stuck other stuff like Toy ducks...LOL dunno why but hey! hahaha

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

• May 12, 2005

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Cancel

Here's an existing thread on PS3 discussion: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17127/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.