Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever gotten something stuck in your eye? - Minitokyo

Ever gotten something stuck in your eye?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

have you ever gotten something stuck in your eye, or in your eye? I absolutely hate it when that happens. It makes me feel extremely uncomfortable -_-

Today, I got water in my eye and it started stinging. I hated that.

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I get stuff like eyelashes, dirt, sand, dust. That kind of stuff... But then sometimes this tiny gust of wind will come out of nowhere and my eye will get all dry and stuff... It's really weird!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I once got, chemicals in my eyes and went blind from it for a few days, not very fun. x_x

Why do you kill the joy of death?

k-li

k-li

Magical Girl ^_^

i always get water/dust etc.

got dust in my eye the other day and it was sooooooooo annoying!

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

Oh yeah, today, I got sand and dust in my eye as well. X_X And I can't forget that time when I acccidentally sprayed perfume in my eye in a Gap store. It stung sooooo much

Signature

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

Well, I've never had anything nearly as bad as sjolley, I only get things like dust and sand in my eye. Though I did get soda in my eye once...

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I've had a mosquito, eyelashes and dust flecks stuck in my eye.
I once shook a bottle of ketchup too hard and was rewarded with some nice vinegary ketchup in my eye. That killed.
I was also stung by a wasp on my eyelid a few years ago. My eye swelled up to a huge size. XD
I looked like this --> O_.

yeah little things all the time. Hair, dust, lashes and things like that.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Oh! Soda stings! Coke especially. My eyes hurt just hinking about it! x_x

Why do you kill the joy of death?

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by HikaruuOh yeah, today, I got sand and dust in my eye as well. X_X And I can't
forget that time when I acccidentally sprayed perfume in my eye in a
Gap store. It stung sooooo much

Yea, I know how that feels. I accidentally sprayed cologne in my eyes once. Pain.

Plus I've gotten blisters under my eyelid. As in between the inside of my eyelid and my eye. That was horrible. :(

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

weedy98z

weedy98z

full metal geek

i gtgot a piece of hot coal in my eye i burned my new that happens when you play with firer now i have a scar on my eye it's pretty weird but i still got about 20/20 vision
lucky

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by zephiris26I've had a mosquito, eyelashes and dust flecks stuck in my eye. I was
also stung by a wasp on my eyelid a few years ago. My eye swelled up to
a huge size. xd
i looked like this --> O_.

Yeah, A mosquito bit me on the eyelid once. My eyelid got so big! Not very pleasant!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

When I was about eight or nine, a friend of mine was swinging a doll around and she hit me in the eye causing a small scratch on my actual eyeball. I was lucky and it was too small to see but it hurt really bad. Later that day, after I wouldn't stop complaining about the pain, my parents realized that it might be more than just a poke in the eye and took me to the hospital.
I had to stare into some sort of UV light and when they decided that I had a small scratch, I had to let them apply antibiotic oinment right on my eye.

Then I had to wear a bandage over it for like three days. It was horrible and my friend felt really bad.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Oh yeah, tons of times. Bugs are usually the worst though, because they won't stop squirming.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

my eyelashes are long so they are always getting stuck in my eyes, dust, particles in the air. it really gets on my nerves sometimes >=0!!

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

When I was little, I glued my eyes with super glue. Not a very pleasant time, I went to the hospital to get it out. So far, I'm still normal.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

Mostly, I have problems with eyelashes and bangs. However, I did get lemon juice in one once when I was helping my mother squeeze some lemons. Yep, it hurt.

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

eyelashes.. so uncomfortable. especially since i wear contacts. ^_^

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

no but once my whole eye turned blood red. everything i saw was red. i had to go to the hospital. it was blood in my eye.

loveumuch

loveumuch

Angels from Hell

Quote by Chloe-chanI get stuff like eyelashes, dirt, sand, dust. That kind of stuff... But then sometimes this tiny gust of wind will come out of nowhere and my eye will get all dry and stuff... It's really weird!

I have the same things like him. >_<

http://www.ravennet.org/randomstuff/SakuraWars-BoringThread.jpg

*runs back to irc*

Signature Image

yea, one time i was messing around with a paper clip and you know when you bend it into a straight line or pretty close, well anyways, someone bumped me and well it went into my eye, it didn't do any harmful, thank god

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

the other day my friend was a dumbass and spraeyed some of that really strong perfume right in her eye...what a dumbass :sweat: but i always get stuff in my eyes cuz of my contacts...so if there is something on it when i put it in....oh...it hurts. ~_~

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Um, no. But I have something hit my eye thou. It really hurt so bad that it felt like my eye was going in my head. When I look back on it, it's a very painfull memory.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.