Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Maplestory Free online RPG signups - Minitokyo

Maplestory Free online RPG signups

page 1 of 1 8 total items

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

Sign-ups for the FREE online RPG game "Maple Story" will be open temporarily this month starting at the time this is posted. My fiance told me about it, i signed up a few months ago, and man this is an addicting game. Seriously, if you have the time to spend, go get it. Any questions/comments PM me. the official maplestory site is here:

http://www.mapleglobal.com/

Look in "notices" for all the info you need. I am extremely excited about this, an you should be too! ^_^

Signature

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

um, your link is faulty... it brings up a page with tons of question marks on it and a few other random html code lines... might want to double check that.

Think deeply of simple things.

cvspro

cvspro

Makotosan

here is a good maple story page.

www.mapletip.com

check out cvspro.insanepsp.com

It's a site about: Fighting games / Racing games / Anime / WMMT2/ Magic/ ....etc

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

nope, not faulty, usage of the site is extremely high right now, its timing out alot, keep tryin and youll get it though

Signature

Besa

Abyss

Interesting z_z

Signature Image

I checked and it's still for beta testers. Any idea when the accounts for free will open?

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

sorry bout that, i realized afterward about the only beta testers thing. an official date has yet to be announced, but it should be here in a few weeks. i'll let you guys know when it happens, k?

Signature

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

well, looks like Maple Story is open to the public but i don't think its free anymore... but i'm not totally sure, anyone know more about this?

Think deeply of simple things.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.