Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats your wallpaper rate submission per day? - Minitokyo

Whats your wallpaper rate submission per day?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

Hmm iam just wondering who has the highest submission rate per day , i you didnt know how to calculate it heres the formula... no. of wallpaper/ no of days since you became a member..

Lets see for me

i got a total of 37 wallpaper divided by 18 week which is 127 days so i got a wallpaper submission rate of .29/per day.. :)

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I have zero. hey, at least it's a nicely rounded average :P

I am invincible!

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I've been here 249 days and I have 19 wallpapers submitted. That's an average of 0.076305220883534136546184738955823 wallpaper per day. Kinda low I think.

I have been here hardly 2 days and submitted 2 wallpapers :P so I have 1 wallpaper a day or something. lol

Ummm...this thread is kinda pointless.

And Noctum submits the most scans. Not sure about wallpapers. The best wallpapers tend to take time, not just rushed. Most good wallers take at least a week to 2 weeks to make a wall.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I'm trying to submit 3 wallpapers per day but it's becoming very hard to me... :) :D :)

http://img40.echo.cx/img40/6132/untitled17sh.gif

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Guys...

"Quality, not quantity."

*poses*
*shining smile*

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

Quote by ShiNN84Guys...

"Quality, not quantity."

*poses*
*shining smile*

nice pose by the way... haha.. i don't think i submit alot of wallpapers.... the more time, the better it is!!!!!!!

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

._.uuuu nice smile Shinn.

n00b waller=3 walls per day(when he reach lvl 10 this amount of walls grows so much,almost 5 walls per day)

Quality waller=1 wall each 3 or 4 weeks ._.U

K I R A B O S H I !

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Nonsense! In the 61.5 weeks I've been here I've submitted 101 walls, which leads to an average of 1.64 walls a week!*

*note: the inclusion of wallpaper sets such as the iPod spoofs, AKA 10 minute re-engineered wallpapers from older works, has greatly boosted this statistic. Results may vary. Don't panic.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by Tama-NekoNonsense! In the 61.5 weeks I've been here I've submitted 101 walls,
which leads to an average of 1.64 walls a week!*
*note: the inclusion of wallpaper sets such as the iPod spoofs, AKA 10
minute re-engineered wallpapers from older works, has greatly boosted
this statistic. Results may vary. Don't panic.

I'm calling Fox and Mulder, you are currently suspected of being an alien. o_o

/me runs away

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by ShiNN84I'm calling Fox and Mulder, you are currently suspected of being an alien. o_o
/me runs away

you must be kidding....
it's obvious that Tama is not an alien...
she's a goddess... or some kind of divine being <_<
XD
rofl
btw, me = 39 weeks - 36 walls = 0.9xxx walls per week ^_^' yea, I'm busy...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Insisting getting known of wallies submissions... why not upgrade the techs and skills to make quality wallies to upgrade the leveling... ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Somewhere around 0.10... ^^'

I've successfully submitted 12 wallpapers and have been here for 17 weeks and 2 days. The most walls I've done in a single day is two, but I ended up submitting the second one the day after.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.