page 1 of 1 10 total items

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

Cancel

Me and 2 of my friends were in a car the other day and we were going to applebees. As we neared a stop light, christina dared me to get out of the car and yell [expletive deleted] really loud while looking at the guy behind us. of course i couldn't back down from the challenge so as we stopped at the stoplight, i got out and looked the guy in the eye and yelled "[expletive deleted]" really loudly. his face went from O_O to O_o to -_- .... so then at the next stoplight i decided to do the same thing, but to a different person, however as i got out of the car, the light turned green and grant started driving off and i had to literally jump back into the car ...
it was very very hilarious and i was called dumbass the rest of the day ... and for once i couldn't blame them because i NEVER do stuff like that, i'm all calm and no nonsense ... so it was a freshing day, and after that, i've been doing more and more social stuff, like actually hang out with my friends more, so i'm kinda glad that happened XD

now the main reason i made you click on this thread,
so tell me something that you did that was spontanius and idiotic but funny ...
i'm be waiting to hear the responses!

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

Cancel

I was 3 years ago. Me and the guys were giving wedgies and nipple twisters to each other. It was all so sudden, but i administered a nipple twister to a girl. Oh, man. My face was huge by the end of the day due to slaps and punches by the girl. I normally don't do stuff like that either. I was just caught up in the moment, i guess.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

• May 11, 2005
Cancel

I do that all the time!! especially when I go to shows!! hehe I beat random people up and get beat up at shows...it rocks =)

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Cancel

My random deal is that I will just go up to random guys and start saying "so wansn't that a great party friday, I had a great time, we should go out again" I'll say a whole lot more, but we'll stick to this for now. ;)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

• May 11, 2005
Cancel

applebees? lol! Wow, I have never seen anyone do this before :P

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Cancel

Quote by sjolleyMy random deal is that I will just go up to random guys and start
saying "so wansn't that a great party friday, I had a great time, we
should go out again" I'll say a whole lot more, but we'll stick to this
for now. ;)

that's so great lol

• May 11, 2005

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Cancel

Okay I do stupid stuff like this all the time. I believe its because I have a serious job and I have to bottle up all of my craziness until I am in the safety of my own home or with friends. So here is one of the extremely stupid things I have done. A friend and I were driving home from our college one friday and it was a holiday so about a million people were on the road too. We had to stop at this ridiculously busy rest stop. During our ride we talked about stupid stuff we did in high school. One thing was dancing. So we decided we were going to get out of the car dancing with the music blaring. On top of that I made a sign that read "Po' college girls dancin' fo money!!!" It was hilarous!! Some people laughed and some just rolled their eyes. When people starting honking we stopped but it was funny!!!

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

• May 11, 2005

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

Cancel

I am off and on Random. Most of the time I am the cool don't worry about me I am fine guy. Then I will say something random like "you wanna kick a freestyle". One time I rented out a camera from the film building at my college (scad) and one of my friends was filming and the other was being interviewed. well... I tackeled the one being interviewd you should have seen his face! Do you know what a freestyle is? I also Like to just start looking weird and talking strang out of the blue it is my key to comedy.

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

Cancel

Quote by SharinganKnightI do that all the time!! especially when I go to shows!! hehe I beat random people up and get beat up at shows...it rocks =)

yeah, you ROCK Knight-duuude!! i miss the mosh pits... :(

• May 13, 2005

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

Cancel

today i was walking down the hall of my school when my friend told me to "do an interpretative dance," so i did. all the people walking in the other direction who saw me were freaked out... one of the security guards even remarked, "the psychologist office is that way." bwahaha! being crazy is fun! and easier than trying to be normal...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• May 13, 2005

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.