Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Violence-wat do u think about it? - Minitokyo

Violence-wat do u think about it?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Hi, ppls. I've been meaning to post this for a long time, but I forgot. Okay, well, this thread is saying what do you think about violence? I mean violence in real life. Well, I don't think it is needed because it is not right to fight with other people. There was also this student in my school where her mother got shot, I thought that was really horrible.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Tsuki-A

Ruler Of A Small Universe

It's horrible but a part of life. It's probably here to try and solve the problems that bother us humans... though it never seems to truly solve it but make it worse.

Current Quote: "Bit by bit the rock breaks into millions and millions of grains of sand"

------------

Signature

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i don't..................think about it i mean.

Signature

it really are sad..............but I think violence is part of human nature................

so unless it is controlled and keep it at bay then...............it will happen...........

myself is not an exception................there are those times where I really want to beat up somebody because they really annoy me..............but .......it still not happening.......

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

It's mostly unjustiied, but being rational is what makes us human.

In females more than males, when enraged, a part of the brain rationalises whether it's reasonable to beet the person to a bloody pulp.

When someone is suffering from rage, they revert to their caveman instincts (no, really. It's a caveman instinct!). They go right ahead and beat the person silly with no second thought. only when the deed is done do they think about it.

It's the same with sex crimes like impulse rape. basic primal instincts.

Makes you think, doesn't it...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by soujiokitaHi, ppls. I've been meaning to post this for a long time, but I forgot.
Okay, well, this thread is saying what do you think about violence? I
mean violence in real life. Well, I don't think it is needed because it
is not right to fight with other people. There was also this student in
my school where her mother got shot, I thought that was really horrible.

To me:

- Violence is not the solution to everyone's problems. It's pretty much an individual's last resort to "forcing someone" in complying with their decisions and views, no matter how right or wrong that person may be.

- Violence is not needed in the world, but it must be regulated, somewhat.

If I find a world too peaceful at arms, chances are that someone who has some knowledgable background in battle experience will be able to easily overtake those who are considered the "peacemakers" of society. As such, there should be a fine line between acceptable rebellion through beneficial means to enhance the security of protection from within, and wars that should be disregarded, because they really, in ethical terms, do no good, but rather harm.

Everyone should have the right to self-defending themselves when they do feel physically threatened, alright, but I believe that it shouldn't be out there. I sometimes find it tragic and useless, at times.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Besa

Abyss

Violence,that's what makes a war x__x
Violence is really very bad,but that's a part in life you must
go through D:

Signature Image

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I hate it..
I don't know why people like to be violent...
It's a bad thing to do...
I hope if we can live in peace...
But i know it's impossible...

http://img40.echo.cx/img40/6132/untitled17sh.gif

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I think very few situations can only be solved by violence. A lot of violence is just done in the name of stupidity over some conflict. Two guys in a class of mine got in a fight the other day right after class over some arguement they were having. It was like they thought they were in high school. The sad thing is that one of them had his daughter with him and she was like 7 or 8. She started crying when they started fighting and she was crying even more because someone called the campus police to break up the fight and they led them all away. I felt really bad for her.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

It's horrible and it do not belong to life!

5oW~<3

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

Violence and war are an inevitable part of human nature. There has always been violence and there always will be. Even if people stop killing each other you will still have to chop that chicken to make something to eat wouldn't you.

Signature

well...its obviously not the solution to solve things...but it's only human to be violent at times... somtimes, it's just unavoidable to use violence to solve problems we face...we use violence in a lot of ways like...to solve things, to beat up someone annoying in the society.. ^_^' ..and sometimes to be accepted by others...i think that even if its neccessary somtimes..best to avoid using violence to solve problems in life..cuz life is to be enjoyed rite?

For What It's Worth......

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I think it's great! :D just kidding
I'm actually a pacyfist (in real life), so I'm totally against it, but when stronger is picking on a weak, I just can't stand still and just like my friends, Jackyl, I go to easy the situation.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Meteorain

Meteorain

Celestial Judgement

Well, its violence is fun in the sense that martial arts helps keep your body fit.
It's not a great thing of our society, but at many times its necesarry.
Also you can look quite cool *coughBruceLeecough*
Nevertheless, if they don't want to talk....use agressive negotiation >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm probably one of the few who believe in violence as a neutral force. It can be fun and recreational. We can heal from most of it. Anything and every force in the world, when taken to excess, is bad.

Besides, what people loath in real life they love in fiction (such as anime) - violence, death, dying and conflict. Perhaps this points to an innate suppressed desire?

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Well That's Juz Sad... Well Everything that happens is all happening for a reason....
Getting shot is another thing....... it still has a reason to it
Not Everyone is able to understand it or igure out what it is in an instance
It is a given thing..... life and death is all planned from God
Violence i dunno..... it's juz something that has to have in life or else life wouldn't be life
so really...... everything that is done is done... and is given and planned out from God
And Also happening for a reason..... keep it in mind

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I think violence is useless. It is a way for people who don't have brains to communicate. They don't understand how to express culture and language, so they use their bare physical strength. It is very sad that, as a intellengent race, we need to resolve things by violence.
I thought we are smart enough to resolve everything by talking and negociation.

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

I guess my answer might be different depending on what's under this category of 'violence'. I would differentiate between 'acts of force' and 'violence'... what makes them different from each other is the driving force behind these acts. Violence this world definitely does not need more of..

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

The solution to all problems, even if one doesnt accept it it is the mostly used

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

hmm......violence what I think about violence even though it's wrong and we shouldn't have it,I think that we still need it on some level I mean hunting is consisered violence and if we don't have hunting we'de be overpopulated with deer,rabbits,and all of those ever so multiplying animals. with irrationality comes violence heh I watch Star Trek TOS too many times lol any ways to be frank in my opinion human beings can be irrational at times

that's my opinion I'm not saying everyone is like that I just saying that just some are

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.