Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do i dare - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i'm so scared now to start a thread. but i have a question that i find myself in need of multiple views if possible. well then. here goes. i am writing a childrens book, not for class, just for my own self motivation thing a ma jig. so the question is, should i post the pages here on this site as i finish them? the intent for posting them online is to have people give me comments about them, and hopefull criticism, useful criticism, not "i don't like it, the colors suck, no it doesn't work, etc." however, i am wary of whether or not anyone will actually comment, but i find it necessary to go to people that i do not know, and am not around as they judge. so, should i post my pages as i complete them? well then, this thread as well might not receive a reply, but that is a factor i know when i post things here. oh well. keep it real real.

Signature

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Well, other than bad comments I would also worry about others taking your ideas.
Other than that, I think it would be Ok to post it.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well i think it'd be better to send the pages to interested ppl who will read it. you can send it via email to those ppl.
but maybe it would give you a wider reply to post it here.... at least i'd be interested to read / comment it :)
i think it'd be fine to post it here XP

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

well I posted mine in much smaller resolution than the original, so they can't be really printed... unless you really want to.. but yeah post them please i have been waiting for those for a while... post post post... and keep it real real my friend..

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

go for it, what really matters is what you think of your work, not what other people think

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

oops

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.