Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seven Sins Wallpaper Series: Suggestions? - Minitokyo

Seven Sins Wallpaper Series: Suggestions?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

rocknroll-isgo

rocknroll-isgo

Holy hole in a donut, Batman!

I've been playing with the idea of making a series of walls consisting of the seven deadly sins as the running theme (a wallpaper for each sin). I'd love to get some input/suggestions... any ideas for each sin, which anime/game character, or any particular picture you may have in mind. Or heck, if you think this 'lil idea of mine is pure crap, lemme hear it. XP

The sins:
Pride
Gluttony
Envy
Avarice (Greed)
Sloth
Lechery (Lust)
Anger

Also, if any other wallers out there are interested, you're more than welcome to join in. I don't even know for sure if I'll be able to wall all of the sins (if any). >_>

Let me hear your thoughts!

(I'm gonna feel like such an ass if this has already been done...)

Signature Image
{----------------------------------------------------------------{Antique.POP}

soulas

The Crappah.

an act of each of the freakin sins in one wallie. centere of the wallie is a human heart. tainted with some lucifer cuddling it. muahahaa. thats gonna sound nice.
" part acts , part thoughts , all anime. "
woo..

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

I think it is a good idea. You could definately have some really interesting scenes for some. If done right, it could be SO cool! I like it! Run with it! :D

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

For Lechery (Lust) the first character that came to mind was Miroku from Inuyasha. :D It slapped me just as fast as Songo slaps him! For Greed you could use Faye from Cowboy Bebop since she's always out for money and spends endless amounts of time at the race tracks. So that would be a suggestion for characters there.

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Nice idea, you can even use the characters from FMA with Edward being chased by them :D
or
You can make original characters( you've got the talant :) ) and make individual wall on each character, how does that sound? :)

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

n.nU,i think in that a couple of months ago,but then it came a big waller block and i cant simple work on it(so i made just a wall called Sins),and i pick some scans for i guess 2 of the Sins,so if u want it i can PM u the url of each scan ^^,i hope it helps.

K I R A B O S H I !

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I think it would be a cool idea. I'd be very interested in seeing the results. I can't think of any particular anime characters at the moment that'd fit any of the sins, but if I do I'll post again.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

lingerie. Lots of lingerie.

I am invincible!

Let it have the Sin City feel. (Black and white with some other colors standing out) XD

You can use those Full Metal Alchemist characters or you can just use others.

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Don't use the FMA characters, please, that involves absolutely no imagination. If I were going to do something like this, it'd have to be of serious characters that are guilty of these sins, but not named after them. Villains are preferable.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Ehehehe. Good one, Makhan. Although it was my suggestion, I didn't like it one bit. It's like an easy way out. XD

I'm still sticking to my Sin City type suggestion. If you want use a dark and grungy feel to it. Just make something stand out but make the whole wallpapers mysterious and adding a whole different light to MT. I would opt you to use the dark side of main characters for hidden meaning purposes but dark grungy feeling and main characters usually with a smile just don't fit...

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

rocknroll-isgo

rocknroll-isgo

Haha, ok, let's see... this is what we've gotten so far: Lucifer cuddling, use FMA characters, DO NOT use FMA characters, lingerie, Sin City, and grunge. ^_^'

Thanks for all you comments and suggestions thus far. I think I agree with Makhan on this one, the FullMetal Alchemist characters just don't fit what I have in mind and besides, there's enough walls of them.

I love the Sin City idea, Kaiser! Definitely have to work that in one way or another (and have to credit you when submitting ;) ).

Now the only trouble is matching a character to a sin. I don't have a wide selection of anime experience so I'm at a loss. x_x

Signature Image

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Personally.. Sephiroth seems to fit Pride well. Er... The only person I can think of that fits Sloth off of the top of my head would be Jabba the Hut... ^^' Eh, I dunno, I'm just throwing things out of the top of my head, right now.

Signature
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Cronax

Cronax

If only...

heh...I'm at a loss for ideas, but I'm interested in the results this may yield

Signature
Personal website: Daerin.net | My DeviantArt gallery |
My latest wallpaper | Working on: Nothing currently
Member of: Samurai | Ecchi-club | Japanese

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

hehe, jabba the hut for sloth, nice one..lol! its a good idea, you gotta push through with it..i think its better if all sins are in one wallie, but that's gotta be tough to do..good luck..(=

More difficult task than it first seems. And after I wrote them down I realized that there are no villains involved and it is going to be one cute wall if you follow my nominations.... a little humour for you all at least.

Pride: Asuka Soryu Langley (Shin seiki evangelion), Meia Gisborn (Vandread)

Avarice: Vice Principle, really really can't remember, sorry (gto),

Gluttony: pink haired girl, you know which I mean, again sorry for not remembering the name (Girls BRAVO)

Lust: Nemu (Da capo),

Anger: Kyo (Fruits Basket)

Envy: Sakuranbo (Da capo) (this one should be easy but none comes to mind right now)

Sloth: Howard (Uninhabited planet SURVIVE)

On a more serious note: Harry McDowel (whatever his last name is) from GunGrave fits more than one sin and is a villain. He can be cataglorized for all sins except maybe sloth and lust.

And speaking of GunGrave, Bob Poundmax fits Gluttony well :-)

EDIT: Some minor but embarrassing typos :-/, added Bob Poundmax

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

Heh heh, this reminds me of the seven sins series by Pichfl:
http://pichfl.deviantart.com/
But yours will be an anime version... cool!

This sounds like soemthing right out of FMA. I guessing that is where you got this idea. Or maybe it wassn't i dont know. But you could just use the

Pride
Gluttony
Envy
Avarice (Greed)
Sloth
Lechery (Lust)
Anger (wrath)

Strait from the FMA world :p

If you read the whole thread, the idea was discarded as lame.

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

More as unimaginative. Avarice, avarice, avarice.. I'm trying to think of a cool villain to match that. The only thing I can really come up with off the top of my head is Vicious from CB, but it's not exactly greed that's driving him, is it?

Signature

I think is a great idea go for it im waiting to see the results. ;)

rocknroll-isgo

rocknroll-isgo

Eh, yeah, Vicious really isn't greedy... he's just a crazy mofo that wants to kill everyone. >_>

Anyway, again, thanks for all the suggestions/comments --- especially DoggyDaddy and Makhan. Still, I haven't found a character thattruly fits a sin... (Sephiroth was a good one though... hmm...)

And no Jabba the Hut! XD (Though with all the Star Wars hype as of late, it might be a good idea...)

Signature Image

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Like I said, it didn't fit well. It's just the closest thing I could think of... ^^'

This is actually pretty hard.

BTW: I dun want any Jabba, either, it's just what was on the top of my head at the time. XD

Signature

rocknroll-isgo

rocknroll-isgo

Haha, I was just teasing Makhan! And yes, it is hard ... ow, my brain hurts...

What about Chouji from Naruto for Gluttony?

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.