Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 at what age do u prefer to die? - Minitokyo

at what age do u prefer to die?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

for me...i prefer to die at around the age of 80-90...cuz by then i'd hav enjoyed finer things in life and i would hav had enough time with my family...besides..by that time, i will be suffering because i have lots of sickness and stuff...so i think it's a good time to die then...

For What It's Worth......

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

If I could choose I never want to die. But death is inevitable and I am always prepared for it. You just can't calculate or choose how much time is left to you so you should accept your destiny the way it is.

Signature

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

whenever my wife/ gf dies cant live without her =[

--o'.'---o

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

I wanna die when i get about... 30...0r 40... nice and even.. and no old age....

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

When I have done everything I should. :) I'd like to have grand-children too.

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Same as you Stream though preferably on my 100th birthday.... haha, I don't even know what I'm on about! ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Quote by SamikaWhen I have done everything I should..

Ditto. When I have lived life to the fullest and acomplished all I've wanted to do. After I've solved the meaning of life...and realized my dreams :) and made them come true

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

I don't want to think what age I want to die -_- In fact, I don't wish on dieing. Just want to live my life to the fullest, be hyper all the time and enjoy it. Don't want to stress about being too old or close to death. Happy to be alive ^_^ Preferable age to die would be as long as I can survive.

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

young and of my own accord, like 35 maybe, depends on if i find someone to love and happyness

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

It depends ! I think I prefer to die when I get 75 - 80

I'd prefer to die around the age of like maybe 60-65. I'd have lived a happy life by then, experienced lots of things and not gotten to the point where i become a burden to the other people in my family. My kids will have grown up and moved out and i wouldn't feel guilty about leaving them to fend for themselves and i would just prefer to die around that age.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Whenever I'm finished here.

I am invincible!

i never imagined living past 30, and i was told the dark shadow in my pictures mean i'll die before i'm 50.

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

I agree with you, 80 is good. Maybe a bit too late. I don't intend to become like some of the geeze... i mean older people and go by bus when the busses are crowded and wake up by 4 o'clock in the mornings. Well I guess 70 is better for me XD my grandmother's mother died at the age of 96 and she suffered so much. I felt sorry for her, she didn't hear well and i never got to know her.

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

when i reach my dream

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

63 years old or sooner ^^ , but if i was in work, i want to live for long time ^^

Signature Image

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Right now. I'm getting tired, and I told people I can relax when I'm dead ^_^'

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Hmm... About... late twenties. Life is too much hard work after that.

Brownie the Cat

As long as possible and at the same time maintain my health.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I would be happy when I die at 60 because I won't have energy to do anything after that age. So as well as go die.

Signature

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.