Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how to dump someone in a proper way - Minitokyo

how to dump someone in a proper way

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

krzyaznkid

krzyaznkid

CrAzY dRaWeR

i have a boyfriend that is really buggin me. hes messin with this account. made these really weird favorites for me. i need help. now i really still like him. but only as a friend. can someone help me?! well then i have to add somthin that happened at skool today. well. hes been actin srta weird today. and guess wat. hes one of those cheater bois. now ppl tell me how to dump him in the wrst way possible

~even if you cant see Him, God is always with you.

Gosh.... none of my friends are making sense..... sigh. Break up. then get back together. Break up. Then get bak together. THIS IS SO LAME!!! :nya: who kares. *huggles julia* shes still a kool fwend

Signature

tell him to fuck himself

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

tell him how you really feel. if he truly loves u he'll let u go

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

If you want to break up with him over something like an online message board are you sure you really want to break up with him? Tell him it's annoying you or even say you'd break up with him over something like this and see how he reacts. It just seems a bit drastic if this is all that's making you feel this way. Unless of course he has a consistent track record of doing this kind of thing and this is the final straw, then just tell him he's too immature for you and he needs to get his act together. I don't think you need to get aggressive or harsh with him, though.

Signature Image

krzyaznkid

krzyaznkid

CrAzY dRaWeR

Quote by b4byfac3tell him to fuck himself

nicely said. i dont think that would b a good idea tho

~even if you cant see Him, God is always with you.

Gosh.... none of my friends are making sense..... sigh. Break up. then get back together. Break up. Then get bak together. THIS IS SO LAME!!! :nya: who kares. *huggles julia* shes still a kool fwend

Signature

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i don't think you want to break up over something as little as this......but if it's this plus a whole bunch of other stuff, then go for it.....

and i just thought of it.....if he has access to your account........then there is a chance he's reading this wouldn't he?

o.O

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

depends, if he really bugs you rip his heart out, but then he might spread rumors youre a bitch, ok serious now, theres no "proper" way to do it, but there are ways NOT to do it, example: by phone, by letter, by 3rd party: those 3 are just asking for problems

Signature

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

Oo, if you're really serious about breaking up, you should just tell him you don't feel the same way like you used to anymore for him~ X3 I told my ex that~ X3 Well, this was after he thought we were still going out. ^^;; Before that he was pretty mad at me. But I talked to him about it and told him that I'd rather us be friends.. X3 After he was ok with it~ But said he still wanted to say mushy things. ^^: What a weirdo.

It's disappointing to see that you want to dump someone just because of something like that. I won't go into a whole speech, but you might want to think twice about whether you really understand relationships.. it's not something to take lightly .. you really need to try and focus on the communication between you and your boyfriend, and like people have said, talk to him about how you feel.

Really, it's just a message board.. it wouldn't be a good reason to break up just because of something he did on it. Have him make his own account if it bothers you.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

well, what i would do is... poop on his face
=^.^= meow

giving it all away...

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Quote by mayIt's disappointing to see that you want to dump someone just because of something like that. I won't go into a whole speech, but you might want to think twice about whether you really understand relationships.. it's not something to take lightly .. you really need to try and focus on the communication between you and your boyfriend, and like people have said, talk to him about how you feel.
Really, it's just a message board.. it wouldn't be a good reason to break up just because of something he did on it. Have him make his own account if it bothers you.

and then tell him to fuck off ... ;)

aah puppy love isn't it brittle, it's best to bump your nose a few times before committing yourself imho ,,,

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

raging_otter

Not In

yup this is the way
and if it still doesnt work say it to his face in a crowded place, let the people be your witness...

but if nothing works... as a last resort, get a shotgun and threaten to blow his nuts

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Just go up to him, say waht you have to say and if your not satisfied...Kick his nuts in front of his friends!! Period! XD

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

you shouldn't toy with a person's emotions, especially from one that has such feelings for you~ The only people in life that can actually hurt you are the ones that you love or once loved. If at one point you did care for him, keep that feeling in mind and talk it over with him =3

mah..but you really can't expect much from young love (~-.-)~ *feels like an old geezer*

novasonic

novasonic

yatta!

go destroy something precious to him. I dunno how much better you would feel after doing it though. Think about it for a while rather than lashing out while the red is still in your eyes.

Signature Image

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

well as it stands the best way that seems to work if you want to break up with a guy dont say anything to him just cheat on him a lot thats how my girlfriends break up with me

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

tell him ur in love with osi XD :D

he'll be like..oh damn..better not mess with her now :P

Signature

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Maybe you should wait until your not mad to break up with him. Otherwise you might do something drastic that you will regret later. He obviously meant something to you at one time and he deserves to be let down gently because the break up is going to hurt him enough anyway. Speaking from experiance here..... my stupid ex broke up with me in an email..... its been a month and it still hurts....

Signature

The best thing to do! What the fuck, things like this shouldn't be anything someone should bother to mess with. I mean, it's not like this is your diary or something, so yes, tell him that there's a nice hole in the wall waiting.

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

on a side note: u can unfav things by clicking 'add to fav' again on the particular submission

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

give him a note if you are not upto the challenge saying why you want to break up. i think phone convo on it would be the best :)

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

erm... i read some pretty stupid suggestions here (just sayin this on a side note) anyways...as some ppl said....tell him how ya feel about yer relationship...

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

just say (I;m braking up with you!!! and cause u cheated on me!!!!!>.<!! Ell RR SLAP.....than walk away.lol.) Warning if use...this....u wont have any friends.lol. WEll actuly just tell him how u fill....about him...and than say if u could be friends.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Make out with someone in his room. Although I think breakups are nasty, and generally should be given the easiest way out, unless the person is really annoying. ^^;

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.