Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Loveless - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

Didn't see this particular theme on the firs page and am to lazy to check others so here comes.
Let me hear what you think or even that you do not think about this anime and manga.

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

krad

slacker

I just started watching Loveless....its cute but can be weird at times! lol
The manga seems ok as well. :)

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

I like Loveless @_@
the story is interesting!~ and the artwork is sooooo pretty :)
both watching the anime and reading the manga....
the only thing is i don't like Soubi.....
i'd rather have Ritsuka X Yuiko and Soubi X Kio.....heeeh :P

boo

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

i'm watching loveless, its okay, thou some things i dont really understand, but i guess we'll get to those parts sooner or later in the story.
soubi thou kinda freaks me out a lil..he's one creepy guy =p

Signature

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

lol I like Soubi for his creepiness and weirdness I only wait till he stops hes playing aroudn and actually trully tells that he fell in love for real. Am romantic person ^^;;

KuroiTsubasa

"Tenshi Mieru sa...."

Loveless!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
i realy realy love the anime -> made me read the manga.
beautiful and sweet and charming.
plus, im in love with Soubi~~ <3

Ore-sama no Bigi no Yoina

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

Quote by KuroiTsubasaLoveless!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
i realy realy love the anime -> made me read the manga.
beautiful and sweet and charming.plus, im in love with Soubi~~ <3

Be my soulmate!!
Joking but I love Suobi to :D

raburesu??? XD I love anime and manga!!!! The music in anime is wonderful - especially ending theme :) + gorgeous animetion!!! Characters are very complicated - I just love Ritsu-chan and Soubi, hope to learn more about Seimei too- Storyline is very interesting!!! Hope it will have more than 12 eps!!! :D

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Ahhh Loveless is gorgeous!
I started fom manga and I fall in love *--* I like very much the design of this manga and I like the charas.
Ritsuka is sooo sweet XD and Soubi mmmm I like him :) I did not seen the amine yet but I will for sure!!!XD

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

I must agree with the 2 posters right above me. I LOVE loveless. I think the characters are fantastic. The story is also wonderful, even with the confusions and loopholes. Annnddd lets not forget Soubi. SOUBIIiiiIi. SoubiXRitsuka forever. Yuiko is a good character too, I like her cheerfulness and how it contrasts with everyone else's personality... but her and Ritsuka? No way. nooo nooo way. Soubi is crazy and perverted enough to make him the best character in that story.... i love soubi. I really do wish it was more then 12 eps though! The story it too good to be that short!

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

Maybe they will make Loveless II ;)

Gotta agree with everyone here! I love Loveless! I actually found the anime by accident - I read the manga first (volume 1 o 2) and it was pretty much love at first sight =P
My favourite characters are Soubi and Ritsuka (they are both so angsty ^^) I'm dying to see episode 8 and to read more of the manga!
Loveless forever!!....or something like that ^^;;

I like Loveless! It is one of my favourite anime shows. I likeSoubi best.

uwahh~ i love loveless~ 8D ritsuka is so adorable~ i really like natsuo and youji~ >w> i'm not a fan of yuiko. she's a bit annoying at times.

i've currently seen nine episodes of the anime, and i have read one volume of the manga. ^^ i really love the series.

Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I just got around to watching Episode 10 and the preview for episode makes me want to do this:

*waves a Yayoi x Ritsuka flag*

I really like the Soubi x Kio pairing too XD

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Oh loveless is a great one...Yes yes i luv Soubi too but its becos i only watch till 8th epd so i'm still not too sure who is d best but i love d art work too.

Anyone can tell me where i can find loveless scanlation??? i cant find d manga here in my country... sob sob...

Loveless has become my favorite anime ever, I've seen all the episodes until episode 10 and I'm in love with it, Yun Kouga has so much talent >3>, anyways Ritsuka's character is my favorite ^__^

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Quote by slsfavanimeOh loveless is a great one...Yes yes i luv Soubi too but its becos i
only watch till 8th epd so i'm still not too sure who is d best but i
love d art work too. Anyone can tell me where i can find loveless
scanlation??? i cant find d manga here in my country... sob sob...

There are links to english scanlations on the group page of "Loveless-Neko" the loveless fan-club. It's linked right under my sig image in my signature.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

I have read the first 3 volumes of the manga yet not seen the anime yet. I personally don't really care for it mostly because a lot of it just doesn't make sense and just seems to kinda drag and bore me. I do find the artwork beautiful though.

Loveless is great! The art is very good and the music is beautiful! Soubi is my favourite character

I love Loveless. It's like. My current obsession. x3 I really enjoy the Ritsuka x Soubi pairing.. But I would also like to see the Ritsuka x Yuiko pairing more. ^__^ I'm also downloading the manga off a site. It's awesome. ^___^

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.