Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how to dump someone in a proper way - Minitokyo

how to dump someone in a proper way

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

fu*k up hes stuff

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

O_o;; wow.. harsh suggestions u guys.. >_<;;
Sigh, speaking of having a good way to break up. You'd better not hurt his feelings tho. Tho i think he would be if you told him bout your honest feelings. I know guys who love to cheat & that just suck. I mean, I've experianced >_>;; I think sammo's right, why not just tell him over the phone that u wanted to break up. Please no instant message or sms.. it really makes a person sound like a total coward to face someone. My exbf sms-ed me rudely tellin' me this "I wana break up and the reason is that i don't love u anymore. I dont wana see u again." <<< (we ended up bumping into each other after a few months in a mall. sux..)
u_u;; and yeah I was hurt from his mean saying. He got another chick after that day. Which really sucked and made me jealous >_>;; ok enough bout me..
Just tell him over the phone, nicely, politely. Tell him you just wana be friends.
Don't make yourself wait to tell him about it too long too.
I dunno, I just think it's the right way xd..

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.