Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 rurouni kenshin songs - Minitokyo

rurouni kenshin songs

page 1 of 1 8 total items

denyse

denyse

Misuzu Kamio

does anybody know where I can get the music of rurouni kenshin?????
I like sobakasu

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

You can get the Rurouni Kenshin soundtracks online from anime stites such as Animenation, sites like YesAsia that specialize in importing music and videos from East Asia, or general online retailers such as Amazon. There is, of course, always eBay.

This is really all really common sense stuff. . . hope it helps though.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

denyse

denyse

Misuzu Kamio

Quote by shinsengumiYou can get the Rurouni Kenshin soundtracks online from anime stites such as Animenation, sites like YesAsia that specialize in importing music and videos from East Asia, or general online retailers such as Amazon. There is, of course, always eBay.
This is really all really common sense stuff. . . hope it helps though.

thanks for u help ^^

I would have to agree with what has already been said. I downloaded them. I would look and see if you can find a bittorrent for the OST's if you are able.

I love the songs: Sobakasu, Heart of Sword, Departure...

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Sobakasu, heart of sword are my favs also i found a person on flashplayer that did a thing on sobakasu http://www.flashplayer.com/music/samuraixsobakasu.html

I use kazaa lite to get mp3

for denyse &kaoru hymura i use imesh u can find much type of song there and is totally safe

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.