Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how would you prefer to die? - Minitokyo

how would you prefer to die?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

hey, i just wanted to ask you. i saw a serious of friends that was so funny and one f the actors asked a girl... and that's what i am going to ask you... would you rather drown or be burned alive? and why?

Signature

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hmmmmm I think kissed to Death is my Favorite ......Hmmmm why......lol just think it a really nice Death ^^

Signature

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

As if I'd kiss you to death.... Tse.... If I'd like to kill you I'd do it really slowly... Maybe arsenic. No, just kidding ^^
Mmh, how would I prefer to die... I don't like pain so I think I'd chose sleeping pills or something like that. But If I'd had to chose between drowning and being burned alive, I'd take the burn. I think it'd be rather painful, but I think drowning would be more.... barbarious... Dunno, just my opinion.

Signature Image

Umm..
http://www.ravennet.org/randomstuff/Naru-WTF.jpg

Why all the sudden threads about dying and/or death?
Seems like an odd subject to talk about so nonchalantly. x_x

Signature Image

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I don't know but I want to die quic with no feelings :). It's the best way :)
Soon... soon... die... :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I wish to prove that SUV's are evil by getting run over by one being driven by a soccar mom with a cell phone and giant soda.

Signature

faiz138

faiz138

Live Free

well no one know when we'll die but i hope that we will die in peac.

KernelBurner

Otaku

I dont really care how I die.... It only matters that i die someday....(soon?) :P

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hmmz
how do i want to die?
hmmz *thinking*
with a kiss? when i sleep? or when i save someone's life :D
i dont know :P

I would like to spontaneously explode. No flames or smoke, just me flying apart violently, and abruptly. That way, no one would forget me!

But if I had to choose between the two listed, I'd say burning alive. Understanding what happens when you drown makes me never wanting that to happen.

Muhammad

Muhammad

Virtuous Soul

Jump from a cliff... it would be a nice view before leaving the cruel world :d

i always thought I'm going to die drowning though :(

Ubuntu : Linux for Human beings

http://www.ubuntulinux.org

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

hmmm.... i guess id rather die protecting somone. like in a battle for a loved one. like a swordfight.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

I don't care as long as it's quick.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I want to die when I'm defending my country and my family from the enemies... :) :d

http://img40.echo.cx/img40/6132/untitled17sh.gif

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

If i had to pick to die it would be burned alive...mainly cause ive almost drowned..(long story but i say the light) it might not be quick but ill face it (Im not suicidle )

"The true age of a person is the age of their heart."

Quote by TeddiBIf i had to pick to die it would be burned alive...mainly cause ive almost drowned..(long story but i say the light) it might not be quick but ill face it (Im not suicidle )

heehee yeah...i would like to be kissed to death...i dont know who i would want to be kissed to death by...

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i really wanna die in my sleep...no pain and quick! i really don't wanna suffer...like from some awful disease. but if i had to choose between drowning or being burned alive...i guess i'd go for the later and hope that i was suffocated by smoke before feeling the agony of being burned alive. sheesh...what a terrible thought!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by TheRavenIsUnSkillUmm..http://www.ravennet.org/randomstuff/Naru-WTF.jpg
Why all the sudden threads about dying and/or death?
Seems like an odd subject to talk about so nonchalantly. x_x

Seriously. How depressing. :sweat:

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

me? hmm........i dunno u dont really have control over death unless its like a suicide...and when i die i guess i'll kno who i die...^^''
odd suject indeed...i shouldnt talk bout it...becuz it just might come true...should discuss it too much while im alive!^^''

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kitone

Following My Head

After my brother... I don't care how, I just want to die after him.

Signature

...Worship the pocky

Proud writer! Why, you may ask? Because I have nothing better to do!

|>|-|34|^ |\/|41 133+ |\|1|\|]@ $|<|11$

Katsu satsu -- Ai satsu -- Satsu haru jou

See the avy? Is it not nifty? Worship the avy.

Muhammad

Muhammad

Virtuous Soul

Why do you want to die after your brother, does he have a disease, or do you think you can't live without him, or you just don't want to talk about it?

Ubuntu : Linux for Human beings

http://www.ubuntulinux.org

hmm.Not in pain.Maby in bed at night.but not kiled.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

In my sleep? Or man, doing something completely insane that would kill me really fast. Like skydiving. And then my parachute wouldnt work. I guess Id like it to be quick. Hopefully as painless as possible.
:D

Heart attack whilst sleeping. No pain, just eternal darkness.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.