Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how would you prefer to die? - Minitokyo

how would you prefer to die?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Yeah, in my sleep. No pain because pain hurts. What a morbid question.

Signature Image

At home doing something I like before going to bed and then you leave this world.

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

I'm partial to water, so I'd say drowning. (Plus that would prove I was not a witch! ;) ) But if I really wanted to make a statement before I left this world, I would choose burning. Nothing makes a statement quite like burning.

My favorite poem by Robert Frost, since it is along these same lines.....
FIRE AND ICE
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To know that for destruction ice
Is also great,
And would suffice.

Whoa, nice piece there, Angel.

I write poetry too, and I think thats a very good one. Short and sweet.

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

i'd prefer 2 as a matyr like cassie bernal or rachel scott, knowing i did sometin for God n died for a great cause would be the highlight of my life

Signature Image

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

I would definity want to drown. I find it a calm, painless, clean resolution to life.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

Either very painlessly, or to protect something/someone I care about.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.