Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NFSU2 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

denyse

denyse

Misuzu Kamio

Which the best car in nfsu2 ?
I love mazda rx8, it is the best to do the curves.

There no real best car, each car are good for something. An example is the RSX, drive fast turn fast but take top easier then another car, one crash and you will lose time.

Right now, I use my Tiburon.

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Yeah, i agree with Dracos
There no real best car. There are really the car with you most like or/and always use... i play very few and i don't have a preference yeat...

Signature

Didn't get around to 2 yet, but in the original my favorite was either the Maxda Miata or Nissan Skyline.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

yeah i agree, no best cars..i've been driving a civic, lancer, rsx and audi tt.they've all got their specialties..

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by HailTheChiefDidn't get around to 2 yet, but in the original my favorite was either the Maxda Miata or Nissan Skyline.

Yeah those were pretty good in the original. The miata is still good but the skyline just isn't the same no matter how you customize it.

As for Need For Speed Underground the best would have to be the RX-7 it has the best handling and is much more maneuverable than the rx-8.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

sanatos

sanatos

[BlEaCh.LoVeR]

I like rx8,celica and civic but these car aren't real.
I like bmw cars which they don't content in nfsu2 and i don't like that
never mind nfsu2 is a great game.

Beat the machine which work inside you

i love honda civik mazda rx8 an hummer h2 i think honda civik and mazda rz8 take good all curves :)

i try to clear this game for long time. in the end , it's not completely . too difficault

Liger92

Liger92

Have fun, fun, and more fun! ^_^

This game gets really hard as you advanced each time you finish one of those really important reaces. And I still think that the skyline is still one of the best cars in nfsu2

Nothin' beats the Nissan Skyline. Going at 368kmh is quite cool.

Mazda Miata is also awesome. It flips when it crashes xD

Everyone knows the meaning of death, but no-one knows the meaning of life...

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

Agreed with Tokiya, I really enjoy Nissan Skyline, such a great car for drag xD
I just need to learn how to regulate it well hehe

Signature

I Like da Toyota Supra when its all mached up.

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

i always use the civic, lancer, rx-7, or skyline when i finished the game my memory card got curupted so i had to star over

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i like the lancer, civic and the skyline. underground 2 was too easy, even the girl in underground 1 was harder than this.

BorN2BurN

BorN2BurN

Tiller Di Till

Mazda RX8 is my favorite !! But the Mitsubishi Eclipse is good too !
With a bit work all cars good but my heart goes with Mazda RX8 !!!

BorN2BurN

Only together we have a chance.
So let us live together and fight together.
=]3B[=
=]BlacK|BlooD|BrotherS[=

cenocres

cenocres

a blind witness

i'm in the beginning of this game (i know, i'm late!). i love my little Peugeot 206. i'm french, so i'm sorry...
i'll try to do my best, but i can't bear cars in whitch the back goes away evreytime you change your direction.

libre de tous ses carcans,
il se leva et partit vers l'ouest.
plus rien ne le retenait, maintenant

The Nissan Skyline was the best for me when it came to basic racing but the 106 was the ultimtie drift box for mainly down hill when ti came to other thing it was the EVO 7 all the way

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.