Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ichigo 100% ending? - Minitokyo

Ichigo 100% ending?

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

this series is gaining many fans nowadays...including me ^^
many mixed feelings come through my heart when I read Ichigo 100%.
lately I'm wandering, how will this manga end up?
Who will be Manaka's girlfriend in the end?
What happen to the other character in this series?

I know that the only person who can answer these kind of Questions is the author, Mizzuki kawashita, but I would like to hear the other fans oppinion ^^

feel free to post reply to this thread ! No flaming or character bashing in this thread please ^^ Thank you

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

i'm all for nishino tsukie..... she's the one that had the strongest adventures with jumpei, and i think she's the cutest / smartest / liveliest (though kitaooji isn't bad either ^_^' )

and what i'd like to see is kitaooji going out with sotomura (i really like that guy, he's smart, perverted to the core, but cool too :pacman: )....... though what will happen of komiyama ahah

Yeah I like sotomura too, he's so cool with his "unrevealing eyes" ^^
actually I love all of the Ichigo Character, every character is sooo unique.
that's why I hope all of them can have a good ending, because all of them deserve the best
ending!
I almost forgot, there's a good fanfic of Ichigo 100% in animesuki and yanime forum, the fanfic made by Ambidextrose is sooo awesome, you should check them if you have time!

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

okay well thx for that info, i'll do that when i have time....... but it's a shame i stopped at volume 10, but i'm downloading the others right now :)

and be prepared to get addicted again :D
I've been addicted since the first day I read this manga XD

I'd have to say Toujou is the one for him.. They share the most common interests and Toujoi looks best by far IMO.

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

The ending is wat many fans r waiting for. It may turn out to be the type of ending that Manaka does not really choose anyone, u noe wat I mean but if it's one he has to choose I go for Toujo Aya, (cause she's my type of girl in terms of looks n personality). It was also because of Toujou that everything happened (him meeting many girls etc)
But dun u think Manaka is damn lucky!!! imagine being him, surrounded by girls like that i would't noe which girl 2 choose 2.
I kinda dislike Amachi through, cause he's trying 2 snatch Toujou and he's "that" type of guy who likes flirting etc

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Nishino and Manaka do luk kute together but I'm rooting for Tojou to gain Manaka's heart kuz they look kuter and they share similar interests.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by FuneralofGodI'd have to say Toujou is the one for him.. They share the most common interests and Toujoi looks best by far IMO.

i'm in total agreement with you! i think maneka and toujo look the cutest together...

i just started watching ichigo 100% and i was wondering who maneka's blonde friend was? is that one Hiroshi Sotomura? (i was looking on anime news network and that was the only other male character listed besides maneka...)

Signature Image

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Quote by fireflywishes

Quote by FuneralofGodI'd have to say Toujou is the one for him.. They share the most common interests and Toujoi looks best by far IMO.

i'm in total agreement with you! i think maneka and toujo look the cutest together...
i just started watching ichigo 100% and i was wondering who maneka's blonde friend was? is that one Hiroshi Sotomura? (i was looking on anime news network and that was the only other male character listed besides maneka...)

No thats Ookusa (not sure about spelling), Sotomura appears in the later episodes, their also not the only two guys there's Koniyama, the guy with the thick lips whose also manaka's friend

Claude

15th Division Taichou

well, havin nishino end up wit manaka aint too bad, but i'd HATE to see toujou go to amachi
tat guy has bcome 1 of the more irritating chars IMO ever since he began his 'crusade' to tackle toujou >.<

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I think the name Ichigo is quite popular in the anime/manga world now. Although I haven't heard about this up until now. "^^

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Quote by Claudewell, havin nishino end up wit manaka aint too bad, but i'd HATE to see toujou go to amachi
tat guy has bcome 1 of the more irritating chars IMO ever since he began his 'crusade' to tackle toujou &gt;.&lt;

(Nods head in agreement) Yeah i just dun like guys like him his a flirt and always say he's ally of women of something....but i dun think Toujo will choose Amachi cause Manaka's the "special" one

i'm suggesting that manaka will have two girl, aya and tsukasa. it's the best ending that i can think ^^

i haven't read the manga but i just watched episode 12 of the anime and lets just say im disappointed but i think the best chice for manaka would be tojou i'll have to read the manga to see it has a better ending :)

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i hope he ends up with aya :)

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

same,i also hope he will be with Toujou instead.If not,Nishino will be his best next choice...

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

lodzio

You're the worst!

im kinda annoyed with Manaka's movements. he's worried to do something serious, like choosing one of em.

i hope they will all dump him at the end ;) :P

Signature

akaichou

akaichou

play hard...party hard >_<

I like Tsukkie a lot, she's really my dream girl, but if the outhor think as some-like-ordinary manga, then the main chara (Manaka) will be with Aya. Just let hope not ^^

maen2 ke gallery gw dunk di http://xefiroth.deviantart.com

Quote by lodzioim kinda annoyed with Manaka's movements. he's worried to do something serious, like choosing one of em.

i hope they will all dump him at the end ;) :P

Couldn't agree more. He just cant commit to any of them, he's more worried about losing the situation... than going further with just one girl

i'm voting for Toujou! she's so cute. but Manaka's sooo indecisive. wish he would just choose already.

-------------------- You Know You Love Me --------------------

Manaka is probably going to end with Toujou...
I really hate Manka, he's so stupid, having 3 beautiful girls in front of him and just runs away... baka

It should be Kozue Mukai!! But I know that's impossible... damn story plot... it's Nishino...

most likely end up with Toujou, cos Toujou was his dream girl. and in the second ova, i think he realized that. =/

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.