Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ichigo 100% ending? - Minitokyo

Ichigo 100% ending?

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

I think Manaka's girlfriend will be Toujo~ Because she's seems to reject Amachi no matter how 'sincere' he was. And she seems to blush everytime Manaka gives her something or hold her hand. Dreaming of going to the same high school, going to the same university, doing the same thing, etc... Amachi don't seems to have anything in common with her at all, no valentine gift, different route home, never read her novel before and nothing in common to chat with her. :)

While Nishino seems to want to help and Manaka alot. Making the best chocolate and cakes for him to taste and enjoy... But then again... She seems to have nothing in common with Manaka as well... (I like her kind though, don't have to struggle to make a decision where to go when going on a date)

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i think in the end Manaka will end up with either nishino or Aya. both are cute and great choices for manaka

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

I heard from my friend that in the manga Manaka got dumped by all the girls (that's what he deserves). I wonder what's wrong with the anime, it just ends at 12eps and 1ova, and the story didn't end yet :\

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

Quote by finalfantasyuna10I heard from my friend that in the manga Manaka got dumped by all the girls (that's what he deserves). I wonder what's wrong with the anime, it just ends at 12eps and 1ova, and the story didn't end yet :\

wow... you really killed my interest with the ending. :sweat:

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

Quote by Seraphim84

Quote by finalfantasyuna10I heard from my friend that in the manga Manaka got dumped by all the girls (that's what he deserves). I wonder what's wrong with the anime, it just ends at 12eps and 1ova, and the story didn't end yet :\

wow... you really killed my interest with the ending. :sweat:

Don't worry, that's just what i heard from my friend, it's might not be true; and manga usually different from anime

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

I Love tsukasa~♥
hohoho..;

i really hope there isn't a sad ending to this anime, cuz I'd die T_T i wonder how junpei's gonna resolve his feelings? but he should end up with Toujou, because they love each other so much and share so many things together. He didn't go to the next level in his relationship with Satsuki or Nishino because of Toujou, i think, so he should stop being foolish and listen to his heart already -_- baka junpei

Quote by freespacei'm suggesting that manaka will have two girl, aya and tsukasa. it's the best ending that i can think ^^

Gee.... i think i can agree with this opinion, since Aya and Tsukasa have lovely personality. But i guess..... it will only happen in my dream coz i never read any of manga that have ending like that.

as of any Amachi's hater..... i gladly informed you that amachi has feel broken heart after toujo reject his invitation to to "Sactuary"event with him.

kozue.....nishino....toujo.....satsuki.....

whoever manaka chooses....gets immense joy.....everyone else....will cry*

but everyone is still chasing their dream... will the person who gets to be with manaka have to give up her dream?

Toujo came first, it's true. She had the longest history with manaka...but does that justify her to be with him? She's always by his side, deciding to put his dream of making films before her personal dream of being a novelist by going to the same HS, college... At many points he was the source of inspiration for her creative works in literature. She's certainly willing to put alot in for Manaka...

Nishino has as much of an intensity in passion to Manaka as Satsuki and Toujo.... but she is still balance and independent to the point of putting Manaka down to chase her dream. She also knows how to display her affection, times her moves, does offense and defense, and expresses best. Out of all the girls, it was Nishino who really got to Manaka with her signals throughout the manga. That's why.....

Satsuki I feel really sorry for. She really made the effort for Manaka and more willing then Toujo to put her future for Manaka. She was thinking of him and nothing else, not even her own career... and yet Manaka rejects her because of the others (first come first serve mentality crap). It's really sad. Simply put, Manaka doesn't deserve the level of output Satsuki is giving.

Manaka is the first guy in Kozue's life. Kozue really values him, but with the help of other friends, she is able to get over him and move on. At least Manaka was the first to break her shyness to guys. Because of that he holds a special place in her mind and heart...

i know ppl take sides as to which girl really suits him and all..I myself liked Toujo at first because I happen to know the whole story, from the beginning. But to all the girls and their viewpoint, they all equally deserve what they want. Manaka is the average nice guy who typically finishes last. And the girls see that in him, enough to wait for him. And this story plays out what happens when u mix these types of ppl. A girl may win in the end. maybe no one wins. But one thing is for sure, the outcome won't be happy for everyone...

But this manga really teaches a hard lesson for all the guys who believe in being nice, in being the nice guy. Do you think that you can sail through life with no regrets because you never did anything regrettable??? Do you think you can justify everything you did by being nice, even if the end result is disastrous? You can't be nice to everyone at the same time!!! You have to see it from the girl's perspective. You are holding up Their time and Their energy. The hurt you give them in the end is 10 times greater if u just straight up told her sorry but no.

And don't you think what you want counts too? It's your life, and it's your story too. Manaka didn't notice this.

Imagine if a girl played with you like that, and 5 years pass. and she ends up hooking up with another guy twice while you kept yourself single...how betrayed will you feel?? Being mean sometimes is necessary. How you execute it though, you have control over. If you appreaciate the manga, learn from it and don't do what manaka did. I'm sure some form of this story has played out in reality many times before, but it doesn't have to happen to you... after all... It's YOUR life and YOUR story. It should go the way you want it...

That's what I want to say, in closing of one of the best mangas ever written. i'm really sorry for the long post.

Well... after reading Ichigo 100 % chapter 160-167 yesterday, i just realize that the main idea in this manga is not about Manaka's adventure with those beautiful girl, but his adventure to achieve his dream. two thumbs up for Mizuki Kawashita which create this manga so... so... beautiful and lively. A very good lesson for the youngster.

Nishino,but i do feel kind of sorry for the other girls,do they even know that they are still going out even after 5 years?

Hai! I vote for Toujou too. It should be her. I hate how the ovas ended. grr.. :D

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

amachi got ditched? yeah i read tt part lol
id say amachi is a poor fellow, man...
dun u think he gets way too much accidents?
i vote nishino cuz of her character. shes the one who can ditch manaka anytime she wants, and thats the best thing>>>she deserves him[u][/u]

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

I know who get Manaka!

But some people already spoiled the fun...booo...

In my opinion it's a close race between Toujo and Nishino, since they have opposite personalities, but they both fit with Manaka rather well, but I always knew that.....___insert name here____........would get him, it was just destiny.

I just finished reading the manga and i know who Manaka ends up with as well. A bit disappointed. I knew it was between Nishino and Toujo though. I would have just liked him to be with the one that wasn't picked. Those who finished reading the series know who i mean. She was my favortie.

Quote by jerry79A bit disappointed. I knew it was between Nishino and Toujo though. I would have just liked him to be with the one that wasn't picked.

I finished as well, and I share your disappointment. While I also favored your choice, my main frustration was that it didn't make total sense why they (the final girl) could end up together. The relationship wasn't on firm grounds in the second to last chapter, and then we get that finale FOUR years later? If there had been more story/plot on why they were destined for each other (and why they won't break up 6 months later like the last 2 times they dated), then I'd have been happier. As it is, it feels like a hastily put together happy ending (even if the other girl had been picked). I would have perfered it if it had ended at Ch 166. Sure, no "happily ever after" but everyone graduates and moves on past their high school life and romances.

OMG, I am sorry but I just read the manga - including the ending and I gotta say it just isn't right. I am going to do my best not to give any spoilers but I cannot promise because I really really need to rand - so please disregard this post if you haven't finished the series.
/beginRant
From the begining I knew I had to be weary of the ending - and i wasn't wrong. I just truely can't believe that she is the one that he would be happy with. **spoiler allert** if you think about it, the only two times he conffesed to her were because of Aya, the first time he thought he was conffesing to the girl on the roof and the second time he only did it cause he thought Aya had a boyfriend. AND then he stays with her simply because he doesn't want to be wishy-washy anymore- what BS. Those two never really had anything in common - it was just his infactuation for her pretty face and his desire not to see her cry that kept them together - there was no real bond there, he was just forced into that relationship. I think he would have been totally better off with Aya - in fact it makes me want to rip my hair out to think that he didn't end up with her.
There are a few other points about the manga that bothered me - I don't think the charcters developed enough through out the 4 years of their schooling that the manga covers, I think people at that age would be changing at least a little.
Man, I'll be honest - this is the first manga I read that made me really want to imagine a new script for the ending - and i think its possible to do so and still stay true to the characters and the other themes that underlayed the story - like the need accomplish their goals on their own and the fulfilment of dreams.
Oh, and I really hate Nishino a lot.
/beginRambleMode
I just really really really wish he ended up with the other Girl T_T
/endRambleMode
/endRant

Those of you that read this - let me know your opinions.

/cry

Yeah you're right roboto.
I don't really like the end. Manaka failed entering university, he lost toujou (and satsuki).
What made me mad is that it took jumpei 3 years to choose his girlfriend. And then it's like they don't really love each other. Nishino is often angry, they don't see each other and finally she leaves him. She prefers making cakes in Paris ...
And most of all, they wait more than 4 years before seing each other again. And it took 4 years before manaka sees his friends again. That's sad ...

He should have chosen Aya, even after nishino left him.

yea umm how many volumes r there? i think i read 18 and there might be one more....btw if our world was anime and we had manaka jumpei in my school, i wud smack the young lad sum ^^'

but hey nishino....don't really like her tbh i'm more of the shy,feminine, asian type ^^'

but thats just a personal opinion

the last chapter is 167.
http://thestrawberries.khimhoe.net/pages/volume-list.php
there is just an extra chapter about misuzu's first love story in kyoto

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

Am I the only one who liked the ending? Maybe it's because I'm a Nighino fan. lol. I'd go for Nishino Tsukasa no doubt. I shall uphold Nishino Tsukasa's honor forever!

I myself liked the Toujo Aya type, but after seeing what Nishino's character personality was like, I immediately fell for her. This is actually the first time I've liked a character who wasnt the shy, soft-spoken, and mild mannered type.

IMO, all the misunderstandings with Aya only helped Junpei realize that Nishino was the most important to him.

Earlier in the story, their relationship was awkward, it seemed like they didn't love each other, only going out for the sake of, err, going out. And yes, Junpei seemed only infatuated by Nishino because she was so damn cute. But as the story progressed, the sense of love slowly developed without them knowing about it.

The only problem is that he also liked the other girls as well. It was during the last school festival that it struck him that he loves Nishino the most. He knew he hurt Nishino during the last school festival, and he also hurt Aya when she confessed to him but rejected her because of Nishino. It pained him to see Aya hurt, but it pained him even more to see Nishino hurt, the only reason could be is that Nishino was more important to him.

They did love each other.

Nishino is not perfect, but she's close to it. I mean, Aya is nice and all as well, but it was only their similar dreams that bonded them together. Isn't it a bit sad if he's too dependent on Aya? I mean, how can he pursue his own dreams when he can't make movie's without Aya's script? In the case of Junpei and Nishino, it was the slow development of supporting and valuing each other, and counting on each other when they have problems. With the way Nishino supports him, Junpei would be able to make his own scripts and movies. He should realize that it's alright for him to pursue his dream without Aya, or at least try to. It would be so pointless that his dream lies in Aya's hand.

While Nishino might not have the same or similar dream as Manaka, she does support him no matter what, even when he said he was going to Izumizaka high school, she went out of her way to go there with him.

The first time they broke up, she knew that Junpei also liked Aya, thus leaving her spot at Izumizaka HighSchool so that Junpei could enter and be with Aya. How unselfish is that? :)

In the end, Aya and Satsuki already gave up on Junpei. Even though Nishino had the biggest reason for giving up on Junpei(going to paris for a few years), she never did, well, she just broke up with him. But she never gave up on the thought that they would see each other and be together again.

Let's go over the characteristics of the girls shall we?
Nishino Tsukasa - smart/sharp, confident, determined, sexual at times, understanding, supportive, thoughtful, and CUTE

Toujo Aya - intelligent, timid, clumsy, keeps her feelings to herself, thoughtful, pretty, tig ole bitties :D

Kitaouji Satsuki - tig ole bitties, feisty and agressive, she isn't really dumb as some people think, pretty and incredibly sexy, tig ole bitties, very sexual(all the time), and did I mention tig ole bitties? :D

Nishino's personality was in between Aya's and Satsuki's. Nishino wasn't shy, but she wasn't feisty either. She didn't keep her feeling for Junpei all to herself, she also didn't carelessly and tacklessly showed him how much she loves him.

Out of all 3 girls, for me it was Nishino who put the most effort to be with Junpei or make him happy as some reasons why are stated above. Even though they worked and studied at different places, she always tried to make time to see Junpei and be together with him. She constantly visited Junpei at home even if she wasn't sure if he was at home. She also constantly called Junpei to see how things with him are going, or yet, just to hear his voice.

I actually am a bit disappointed about the ending, but just because Nishino should have gone to me. :nya:

Spoiler, if you haven't read the ending

What i don't like is the author shouldn't have gone beyond the reunion and make nishino come back (yet). Should of leave it hanging and let the readers imagination a float, well thats the kind of ending i would like, leave some room for the imagination.

@ZeRoGravity

That would seem quite a bit unfair to Nishino's character, leaving her out of the ending wouldn't be right, she's one of the most important characters after all. And before Nishino left, they did say that they would meet each other again. If he picked her, or didn't, either way, I think it's right that she made that last appearance before the story ended.

I for one would have been pretty ticked off if the mangaka hadn't finished it the way he did. I was rooting for Tsukasa the whole time and somehow i knew she would win. If he didn't have that reunion ending, that would ahve been the worst cliffhanger ever. There would be public outrage.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.