Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ichigo 100% ending? - Minitokyo

Ichigo 100% ending?

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Quote by xinjin127I for one would have been pretty ticked off if the mangaka hadn't finished it the way he did. I was rooting for Tsukasa the whole time and somehow i knew she would win. If he didn't have that reunion ending, that would ahve been the worst cliffhanger ever. There would be public outrage.

Ahaha, yeah. Nishino Tsukasa for teh win.

kinda disapointed tbh, i mean if i was to be having problems... i wud go to first one first sight, rather than make a mistake and keep it ^^ but u never know, making a mistake can sum times be good

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

it wasn't too disappointing, although i preferred a different outcome, but hey, that works too. still a good series in the end...

yup...i guess i'll just have to wait and make my own manga the same yet with a different outcome *evil laugh* anyway kinda down on how it ended, it seemed a bit rushed, could've been longer

WARNING I MIGHT SPOIL THINGS !
BTW, i think some of u might wonder i always put these signs*points up*, well,
truth b told, i knew da ending before i even started reading volume 10, all because, one guy or girl, comment on "if u were manaka, which girl would u choose?" and this guys said, "aya, but to bad at the end of da manga, he chooses nishino". my point it, i wished ppl clearly state that they r spoiling this at to ppl like me, dont get bitter when we read it.
okey, what i think of da ending? i hate it, i am sick of it, i dislike it, i feel like cryin, definetely da wrong one.
EVERY1 must agree that AYA was definetely da one... how could manaka junpei b so bloody stupid? oh wait,he is dat stupid. da ending was a total rush. given some time, it could have been a better one. btw... mayb i missed certain parts ( which i dun think so), but did manaka junpei gave back aya her bra? i dun rmb it that clearly but think of it ppl; why wouldn't it b aya? why did it have to b nishino>? da only reason junpein confess to nishino in da first place was that he thought that she was da strawberry panties girl. it was a total mess, no doubt it was da best manga i have ever read, but i think MOST of u would agree wif me that it would have been a better manga if da ending was that manaka and aya finally got together. btw.. i posted a comment on a few points on the other 2 post which were, "if u were manaka, which girl would u choose," and " what have we learnt from da ending". pls read it and tell me what u think!

P.S: da manga is still in my mind.. AHHH! just a bad ending, i hope u all can give me ur views on it too pls... share my pain....*cries*.

I have to agree with idufhg, felt like there was a hole in my heart after finishing the manga.
Spoilers

There were a lot of plot holes in the story, Yui didn't return Aya's bra, speaking of Yui, they didn't explain what happen to her and that Amachi guy(hopefully he didn't go out with Aya). They showed the readers that Manaka and Aya had the same number on that couple's thing and did nothing about it. I was so addicted to Ichingo 100% till the ending.

P.S: I share your pain.... *cries with you*!
After Manaka ask Nishino to break up I thought for sure that Aya and him would go out, but to find out 4 years later he would pick his ex.

yea... thx for sharing my pain.... wished they would rewrite da ending......

Manaka doesn't end up with Tojo as the manga end it with Manaka and Nishino, it's a big shame since i was hopping it to be Tojo ...><""""...but overall it could have been a better serie.

merged: 05-02-2006 ~ 03:34pm
wait..bad post, got the pages MIXXED UP..xDDD..
haha...sry..

merged: 05-02-2006 ~ 03:34pm
wait..bad post, got the pages MIXXED UP..xDDD..
haha...sry..

Manaka should go for Satsuki, I mean she is just so wonderful.

but i kinda feel sorry for nishino to end up with someone like tanaka

I've read this manga fully and Manaka Junpei end up with Tsukasa. But i still like he ends up with Aya more because she's really sweet girl and lovely.

I know the ending, but I'm not going to say it (so many people spilled it already).

The ending wasn't like what I hoped for, but in the end, everyone is happy.

Very touching and unexpected ending (Although I don't kinda like the one Manaka chosed).

A very nice manga, 2-Thumbs up to Mizuki Kawashita!

(I support Aya Tojo, always have, always will)

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Too weird. The series itself was too short. It needed more stuff like the manga to make it more entertaining. The OVAs to me wasnt enough. If only they could remake it like Kanon

I share your pain too, when I reached the ending. I nearly cried, and I nearly got depression because of who Manaka didn't chosed (It's true!).

AlteAlice

AlteAlice

..what is happiness?..

I was really depressed and down when i read that Toujou Aya
was not who he picks at the end.. Junpei and Aya would’ve been better together too.. If Aya just mentioned that she was the girl who he saw on the rooftop, then it will be all alright, he would have not meet Nishino if she tell him that at the beginning.. And Junpei didn’t even noticed that Aya is that girl, i mean, he picked up her notebook
and read who the owner is, why didn’t he know it was her?! I’m really rooting for Toujou Aya up to now, even if she wasn’t the one he picked, but i want to see the ending of Aya and Junpei together!
Mangaka Kawashita Mizuki, pls make an ending about Aya and Junpei, Toujou Aya was my all time fav in all the girls of Ichigo 100%,
i don’t hate Tsukasa and Satsuki, but, Aya is still the best for me.. I love Toujou Aya..T_T

when i read the manga to the finish i really couldn't help it but spill tears coz Toujou Aya was not the choosen one! Stupid Manaka! I didn't expect that ending, i mean, it was Aya who he fell for but for some reason he ended up wit Nishino, who he had a mistaken love! OMG! *waterfalls*
up to now i'm still depressed and down..

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

imo, Manaka has really bad eye-sight. he thought that the girl he saw on the roof was Tsukasa? damn Tsukasa had blonde hair! that's a real big difference from a brunette. the confession scene for Aya was really heartbreaking. even a cold heartless guy like me felt sorry for her. Mizuki Kawashita must be on crack when she thought of the girl who goes with Manaka. though if he ended up with Satsuki, i wouldn't mind it at all.

Signature

Yeah! Bad eye-sight!

could anybody who has finished the manga please possibly message me with who he chooses. I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT!

Seriously Dont hit kids..........THEY'VE HAVE GUNS NOW!

Can't spoil it. -.-

i hate the ending! it would have been good if he chose my favorite character.!
i also like kozue, but i think she was a bit too exadurated. i liked the nerdy aya toujo better.
also they left some aspects un-adressed; like what ever happened with toujo's bra that junpei found? did he keep it? and also what happened to kozue? in the end it was a good ening, but i wasnt a fan of manaka's choice! {^^;}

Ah well. But the last volume actually leaves alot of plot holes, and it will be a excellent point for a sequel

she ended up with nishino... that is 100% sure!

They should've made it like the manga

the story already end when manaka accept tsukasa confession

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.