Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what kind of dream house do you want ? - Minitokyo

what kind of dream house do you want ?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

sakuralim

Love is ......

Do you ever think what kind or what type of house do want ? big one, small one or apartment or condominum and so on.....
as for me, I would like my house to be not to small and to be, just nice but most important must have a big compound, so I can plant many flowers ^^ I also would to have spacious kitchen and divided into wet and dry.
And I like to have double story house, all the rooms upstair. hehe ^^

so, what kind of dream house you want ?^^

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

I'd like a house with a really large kitchen and a stone exterior with spacious bedrooms (4 probably) and 3 bathrooms..say 2500/3000 sq ft...something nice, but not excessive...also a large lawn...thats about all...

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

something airy, and cooling and nice. a big nice house.
considering the weather here in malaysia, it'd be hard to get a house like that :)

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i want a nice big house at the sea
a mansion :D
and i think i want to live in malaysia :D

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Penthouse ~~ living together with a bunch of hot chicks...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Probably a house with a large kitchen and a comfortable room for me to place my computer. Large master bedroom with a BIG master bathroom. Jacuzzi bathtub and all. Other than that i'd just prefer someplace cold. I'm not a fan of warm places and i prefer the temps to be around like 40 F-60 F all the time. I'm just a cold freak and it makes me feel clean. I don't like humid or hot areas.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I want something nice...not too big, but not tiny. Two, maybe three bedrooms, nice size kitchen. Two-story would be nice. Maybe a pool or a hot tub if I can afford it. I want to live up north where they still get winter, but have nice, warm summers too. I want a fireplace to cozy up in front of when it's cold out, and a nice big yard to have parties in and to be able to have flowers and in, with trees in the yard too for shade. Not real close to the city, but with houses nearby so there's neighbors. Nice and peaceful but friendly too.

Hopefully I get something like it someday. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I would like a traditional Japanese style house complete with garden and pond.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

a big and luxurious palace....

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

something way out in the country.

I am invincible!

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

A house with four bedrooms, two toilets and a big kitchen! XD

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I would prefere a large apartment in downtown high above the other buildings.

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.