Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Spinning Walls... - Minitokyo

Spinning Walls...

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

This is an odd thing to write about...but now, I have a sore throat and a running nose, feel tired but cannot go to sleep...I can't do anything...does anyone know of something other than pills that can make me feel a bit better?...

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

day dreaming...

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

Chamomile tea works great for putting me in a relaxed state. I found that when I am sick, it helps out a lot.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Quote by lordfurbyChamomile tea works great for putting me in a relaxed state. I found that when I am sick, it helps out a lot.

Yeah! Chamomile tea with honey; it helps soothe the throat.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I usually find a good dose of multivitamins, some chamomile or mint tea(preferably fresh..I grow my own, but hey..), watching some good TV\reading a book helps alot. Try music too, if focusing thine eyes is too difficult. Pop a few more decongestants, something that has an ingredient for runny noses, and just relax. THe pills mask the symptoms, along with the tea, and the multivitamins combined with the compounds in the tea help give your body the resources to fight more effectively. Other than that, just dont do much; doing more stuff now would be like asking a nation thats at war with three other countries to ALSO make a space program..the resources arent there, and it`d strain itself unduly.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Get something nice and hot to drink (hot chocolate is nice :nya: ) and just snuggle up on the couch. You don't have to sleep, but you could watch a movie or some anime.
I'm also sick right now, because I have really bad spring allergies.
Reading a good book always seems to help me, but I wouldn't suggest it if you have a headache.

Cadi

Cadi

True

You can drink some hot water and eat some chicken soup. while your at it, you can also try some green tea. See if that helps!

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by akari-chanSorry, I'm not a doctor.

If you don't know the answer don't post. You make the qualities of a spammer.

Drink something hot like...
*silence*
everyone already said it. ^_^;

Chicken soup is good as well as hot drinks.
Music is good unless you hate music. Then just hear slience.

Reading, I think, is bad because it requires concentration. I don't think you want to watch or read anything.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, I can't be much of help, but I'll try. Okay, here I go, you can should drink something warm(maybe?). Probably get plenty of rest, and stay warm. I hope you feel better.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Gack! You poor thing! *gives Minato a hug* I really hope you will feel better soon!
I find it quite good to listen to some soothing music while lying in bed. Or make yourself some nice hot food to eat like soup or a pie! ;) Or go take a long bath. I find that quite relaxing too. :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I can say that if you can and whenever you can, sleep, is the best thing you could do... you'll need lots of it ^_^ If you have a sore throat, try swallowing a spoonful of honey in one go... it may possibly be very sweet and sting a teeny bit, but trust me, if it's not a serious sore throat, the honey will do the trick :) Just one swallow and gone! However, if it doesn't go away, then you might need some lozenges... try herbal lozenges instead of those sugary mainstream company ones... get the herbal ones from a pharmacy... they're usually quite good, and plus work as antibiotics ^_^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i'm so sorry you're sick...as a person who gets sick almost 3-4 times a year...i can totally empathize with you! i find that chicken noodle soup helps a bit, and i always try to drink a lot of orange juice or tang. i also gargle salt water to help my sore throat. and definitely sleep is one of the best remedies, especially since your body needs the rest to recuperate and heal itself. i hope you get better soon!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Drink something warm that you like, maybe milk tea or chamo tea >.< try to relax and listen to your fave music as well, dont stare at the comp screen too long too lol

Signature

warm milk, a nice long hot bath and chocalate ^^

Signature Image

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Thank you...my throat's finally feeling better; now, it's my sinuses that are clogged [groans].
I get sick so often, about once every month...

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.