page 1 of 1 11 total items

Cancel

Ok people... this has probably already been discussed...but meh, I'm new^^

Who is the most sexiest anime Bishonen in existence (well...in anime world ne who)???? I want to find pics of more bishies -giggles insanly- they so cute....

I like Dark of D.N.Angel most...is he concidered bishie?? Ne who...-glares at ne one to deny- i think he is ^o^ -drools uncontrolably all over keyboard-

o.O

• Jun 29, 2004

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

Cancel

Uh.. Nakata Hidetoshi.. OK he's not anime.. he's a start Japanese soccer player... o________o but he can be my bishounen any day. XD

• Jun 29, 2004

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

Cancel

A Bisshie is any anime guy a fangirl considers cute, goodlooking or sexy ^_^
Bisshie, as I'm sure many know... is short for:
Bishounen - beautiful boy
Bishsein (I think that's the spelling) - beautiful man

I have a long list of fav bisshies. But my absolute number 1 fav is Sei-chan (Seishioru Sakurazuka) from Tokyo Babylon and X. He's more Bishsein than Bishounen but he's just so damn sexy. ^_^
*giggle* I have a thing for the evil and twisted Bisshies.

Other favs.... Subaru Sumeragi from Tokyo Babylon and X (althrough I prefer his 25 year old X self better to his girly 16 year old TB self) and of course there's Lantis from Magic Knight Rayearth *swoons*
There's heaps more... but they are the top three.

And as for more Bisshie piccies. I'm working on that XD
I'm aiming to submit as many Bisshie scans to MT as I possibly can.

The fangirls will take over MT one day
*evil fangirl laugh* muahahaahaha!!!!!!

Cancel

OH MY there's too many!
But my two absolute favourite bishies are ..
Fujimiya Ran (aka Aya) from Weiss Kreuz and
Sumeragi Subaru from X (Clamp) !!
And since I'm so addicted to Naruto I'll admit it ..
Hatake Kakashi is HOT as well *sigh*

It's good that I won't ever have to decide between those guys,
since I don't think I could ever come to any decision! XD

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

Cancel

ooo a bishi thread ^^

I'll second that Ran Fujimiya (aka Aya) is hawt, I just love stubborn guys ^^ *has posters of him* *whistles innocently* *tekuteku~*

But all in all hes 3rd on my bishie list.. Second is Dark from DNAngel, I think every girl has a bishi from this series~

And first on my list is Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh! .. I dont know what it is about him, but I love his character to peices *swoon*

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

Cancel

^_^ Hai...Ran/Aya from Weiss Kreuz is very very nice...XD as is Kakashi from Naruto...

^^;; Always liked Jackal from Get Backers...dark and creepy...XD

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Cancel

Who doesn't love Fujimiya Ran/Aya from weiss kreuz? There really are too many bishies to name....from recent series? Hmm...yes...kakashi IS very nice...Itachi too....^^ Definetly dark too, and eyes & ayumu from spiral...GRAH! th'ere's TOO MANY TO name!!!...i like Envy from FMA, he's just such a creepy little bastard >=D And a lot from Get Backers XD

Cancel

haha, gotta love Ran Fujimiya from Weiss Kreuz! So dreamy! I like Dark too but he's second to Satoshi because I like Satoshi's blue hair, LOL. Yeah, I agree with zephris_26, Ayumu is HOT! Hmmm...there's too many to name!

Signature Image

Cancel

Mido Ban. And he's perfect--a lecher. Like me! XD

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

Cancel

Whoo!! Athrun! :D Man.. i seem to be referring everythign to gundam seed lately :sweat:

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Cancel

Bishie eh?

Tsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei is the best in view.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.