Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Being a Ghost - Minitokyo

Being a Ghost

page 1 of 1 16 total items

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

What would it be like to become a Ghost. The kind of ghost that can move things and be seen but can't actually touch humans or animals. I guess you could have superpowers like shape shifting to become less noticed or turn invisable. You can be heard, but only for short periods of time. You can be anywhere in the world in seconds. Where would you go? What would you do? You can still use the computer, leave notes and hints, but you can't hold a verbal conversation. You have limited speach because of your ghosty vocalcords.hahaha
What would be the advantages, you could sit in with any goverment leader. You could go in dangerous places, or fly around the city looking at it through new eyes. Expand you mind don't limit yourself and tell MT what it would be like...as a ghost.

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

woah...this is a wierd thread...i guess it might be wierd being a ghost but i dont beleive in ghosts

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

If I can continue to use my presence and protect those that I love in this world, then yes.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

i would never want to be a ghost. I get a feeling like there are ghosts behind me when ever I walk down my hallway day or night. ~creepy~

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I had a dream that I died and turned into a ghost...
It was awesome!! I would stalk people all day and really freak them out!
At the end of the dream, I got my body back by accident through some bizarre supernatural
gameshow.
Anyways, if it really did happen, I'd probably do the same things.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i guess there would be some advantages to being a ghost, like being able to watch people without them knowing or being a "guardian"...but i wouldn't want to be a ghost cuz i would feel so helpless and sad not being able to be a part of the "real" world anymore and being only a bystander. it would be almost torture for me not being able to have any affect, especially on loved ones...kind of like dickens' "a christmas carol" where the ghosts are doomed to just watch the human race without being able to help them.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Quote by bblsi guess there would be some advantages to being a ghost, like being
able to watch people without them knowing or being a "guardian"...but i
wouldn't want to be a ghost cuz i would feel so helpless and sad not
being able to be a part of the "real" world anymore and being only a
bystander. it would be almost torture for me not being able to have any
affect, especially on loved ones...kind of like dickens' "a christmas
carol" where the ghosts are doomed to just watch the human race without
being able to help them.

I totally agree. It's suck not being able to talk to and hold on to, play with (etc) with loved ones...not to mention not being able eat steack, kraft dinner, piozza or drink beer anymore...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by Chickomon
I totally agree. It's suck not being able to talk to and hold on to, play with (etc) with loved ones...not to mention not being able eat steack, kraft dinner, piozza or drink beer anymore...

hahahaha...it's funny that you mentioned eating and drinking beer! i guess alcohol and food are extremely important to some... XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Boo!!! I'm a ghost! *that's a white sheet*

If I were a ghost, the first person I'll visit is youm Artriki, and spook you out of your pants. Why did you make me a ghost, artriki... oh, why?

Can ghosts talk with other ghosts? If ghosts were true, then it would be possible for multiple ghosts to interact. Then why do ghosts feel alone?

z: Dead people don't take showers....
A: And how many dead people do you know?
Z: Not so many....

Signature

im guessing that when you die, your feelings an emotions would be gone...i would hope to have only one purpose as guardian towards my loved ones...or maybe i would just watch all of their lives....like in that book about the slave woman who kills herself and then just watches the lives of her children unfold....

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by KyoFan368i would never want to be a ghost. I get a feeling like there are ghosts behind me when ever I walk down my hallway day or night. ~creepy~

Yep, sometimes at night like at 12:00 or 1:00 at night. If I really did see a ghost, I'd probably run and yell for my mommy. haha ^_^'

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

if i'm a ghost....i would forma ghost army and take over the human realm...wuahahahahaha

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by satan123if i'm a ghost....i would forma ghost army and take over the human realm...wuahahahahaha

You're already a demon. You can't be a ghost.... Can ghosts form armies?

Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by satan123if i'm a ghost....i would forma ghost army and take over the human realm...wuahahahahaha

I'll be your assistant...

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

If i died and became a ghost,
that would be so cool :)
i don't know why, but i thnk it would be cool,
but then again, i would become very lonely all by myself all the time cause i wouldn't be able to talk to people and i wouldn't be able to do anything either

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

Creep people out, but in a not-very-evil sorta way.
Plus, i would travel the world!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.