Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you like your steak? - Minitokyo

How do you like your steak?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Assuming you like meat...How do you like your steak done and what do you like on top of it? Is there a certain KIND of steak you like? I like mine medium well. :D I used to like rare...but then I found i liked more cooked meat.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I didn't really know what I liked before, but it turns out my dad has been cooking it medium rare, so I guess that's what I like :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Medium rare. And preferrably made of deer.

I am invincible!

Well done. >_< I hate the sight of blood and I would gag at rare. XP

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Quote by BorisGrishenkoMedium rare. And preferrably made of deer.

Nice, I'd rather have the wild animals about medium, and it'd have to be moose.

as for beef, the more red the better...infact, as long as it's warm and doesn't moo, i'd probably be happy

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Quote by BorisGrishenkoMedium rare. And preferrably made of deer.

Yeah, I still prefer my rabbit and deer medium rare / medium. But I seem to like beef more cooked. And drenched in steak sauce. And topped with onions or a big mushroom. Ah...i love meat.

<_< >_>

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Medium rare or rare. Thats nothing compared to one of my friends..he only eats at one restaurant that has a signed form on file saying if he gets food poisoning its not their fault. He has them cook the steak 5 seconds on each side, then slap it on a plate. Even *I* am not that much of a carnivore.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by volleybumWell done. &gt;_&lt; I hate the sight of blood and I would gag at rare. XP

i like mine's done so well that it's practically black! don't wanna see any red...gross!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Medium rare!

If any of you are in Scottsdale, Arizona, go to Ruth's Chris. They have the best steaks out there. It is so good! * : )

Signature Image

* : )

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

Medium Well for me. Almost Well Done. Tastes best to me that way.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Steak? I guess I perfer *well done* the most, but, hey, I'm not picky about steak...

I like the taste of blood

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

I say well done please!!! :P

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Quote by Ratboy2099I like the taste of blood

Vampire! Run!

I prefer Medium Rare if it is a excellent quality meat, Medium otherwise.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I like medium-well. My tummy gets upset when there's too much blood in my meat, and there's generally still just enough juice left in medium-well to suit me. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

MEDIUM...yum...no option for me in the poll...damn

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

i like medium or medium well ^^

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Quote by TeryonMedium rare or rare. Thats nothing compared to one of my friends..he
only eats at one restaurant that has a signed form on file saying if he
gets food poisoning its not their fault. He has them cook the steak 5
seconds on each side, then slap it on a plate. Even *I* am not that
much of a carnivore.

(drools) So........rare! Heh heh, I'd like to try steak cooked 5 seconds on each side. I haven't had a rare or even medium steak in a while. The caffeteria here HAS to cook all meat to a certain temperature (until all the flavor is gone). I usually end up with a black burnt crisp.
I'll just have to start cooking my own meat. Where's my squirrel net?

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Although cows are my most favorite animals in the world (yes I said cows), I do eat steak but not on a regular basis. I like everything cooked well done. I am extremely afraid of food posioning after experiencing it (not a pretty picture :x ) so I want everything dang near burnt!!!

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

I heard a song that said "how do you like your steak"
i just remembered when i saw the title

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Geez, I am not fond of undercooked food over here, and I just had steak as of recent, which was very funny, nonetheless. What a coincidence! **Snickers**

Anyways, I prefer my steak with barbeque sauce and hot peppers on the side, or maybe gravy and Frank's Hot Sauce in there. Geez, now that would taste wonderful indeed.

I never forget to add mushrooms and onions when grilling steak. I also love the boneless kind. **Pulls out her fork** All this talk about steak is making me hungry now. lol - I preferably like steak well-done, and well-marinated indeed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

AyumuYumi

AyumuYumi

Zen-Like

I like mine a little red and with alot of A1 steak sauce. I do not like them well done.

Signature Image

Want to contact me over AIM? PM me with your screen name first.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Mmm, medium rare. XD

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.