Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT server issues - too may connections? - Minitokyo

MT server issues - too may connections?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Im getting the folloing eror extremey commonly -
Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/minitokyo/public_html/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/minitokyo/public_html/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php:14) in /home/minitokyo/public_html/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 14

Figgured u should know...

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

yeah, I;ve just have that problem. But I think that I fixed it some how. Wanna know?

Signature Image

jhujhiti

Retired Moderator

jhujhiti

Bug Exterminator

The owner of our servers is doing some database shuffling-around which is apparently causing too many connections. I don't know what they're doing either, but the site will survive =)

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

juz need to wait for an hour will do.... pls be patient....

:D :D :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I've just uploaded a wallpaper, and I can see that many other members have too... but none of them have uploaded properly... I get that warning thingo and when I try to update, it doesn't work... hopefully this is err... temporary ^_^'

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

Yeah... It is annoying, not being able to access my favourate site :)

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

very much.. i uploaded a new wall too ^_^' but it ain't showing properly so i had no choice but delete it and hope that the thing works properly soon. >D

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

lol... me tool.. problem is, kinda funny when you upload it a couple of times... try to update... doesn't work... delete... try again... and then I think of all the notifications my friends possibly might get -_-' I hope they don't get them at all cuz they never existed in the first palce according to that warning page thingo ^_^'

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

i think that once a wall is deleted, all the pms/notifys are deleted as well.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.